Capt. Neal®

Default What a difference a day or two makes

What a difference a day or two makes.

Just a couple days ago there was more crap and
garbage unrelated to sailing on this group than
ever before.

Now that Bobsprit has been humiliated off and
BB has been kill filed off by many people and
now that the Gay One has been thrown off and
now that I have asserted myself and my good
friend Bart Sr. has come back and Captain's
Shen and otn have returned to dazzle us with
their understanding of the COLREGs things
are looking up. Even Jeff Morris is a plus.

We still have Scotty for comic relief and
Gilligan for brilliant insight and Bob Crantz
for inspiration. And Katy and Lady Pilot
for the female perspective.

Yes sir - who says the group should always be
victim to the bottom feeders?

Keep up the good work, all!

Capt. Neal
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

We still have Scotty for comic relief and
Gilligan for brilliant insight and Bob Crantz
for inspiration. And Katy and Lady Pilot
for the female perspective.

Oh dear, my good Captain...

I have little time and I've been wading through the over one thousand unread
posts. I don't get no...satisfaction. (60's music)

Why haven't you e-mailed me or called me?

LP (thinking of inviting Capt. Neal for Christmas...)

Capt. Neal®

Was I supposed to e-mail or call?

I don't have your e-mail or your phone #.

You could send me a message at
warrenneal at hotmail dot com. Maybe
it will get through. Sometimes hotmail
is a bit overaggressive tossing mail into
the junk mail file.

CN

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:RtNtd.89285$EZ.17203@okepread07...

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

We still have Scotty for comic relief and
Gilligan for brilliant insight and Bob Crantz
for inspiration. And Katy and Lady Pilot
for the female perspective.

Oh dear, my good Captain...

I have little time and I've been wading through the over one thousand unread
posts. I don't get no...satisfaction. (60's music)

Why haven't you e-mailed me or called me?

LP (thinking of inviting Capt. Neal for Christmas...)

Lady Pilot

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

Was I supposed to e-mail or call?

I don't have your e-mail or your phone #.

You could send me a message at
warrenneal at hotmail dot com. Maybe
it will get through. Sometimes hotmail
is a bit overaggressive tossing mail into
the junk mail file.

CN

Well, I've never had your hotmail account, (maybe I should check with Katy?)
although I did post my ladypilot at geocities dot com addy, but you never
responded...

LP

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
Was I supposed to e-mail or call?

Sheeeeeeze. No wonder you never get laid.

You gottya seize the moment Capt. Thats all you got.

So.......you got the physco Ganz booted off eh?

Even thou Ganzy is the gayest homo asshole to sail into ASA.
And it's nice to not see his homosexual ravings.
And it cool not to see his constant retarded level replys.
And it re-freshing to see sailing related thread void of his gay
comments.
And it is very nice that he is gone.
A snitch is still a snitch.

Joe

Nav

Lady Pilot wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote:

We still have Scotty for comic relief and
Gilligan for brilliant insight and Bob Crantz
for inspiration. And Katy and Lady Pilot
for the female perspective.

Oh dear, my good Captain...

I have little time and I've been wading through the over one thousand unread
posts. I don't get no...satisfaction. (60's music)

Why haven't you e-mailed me or called me?

LP (thinking of inviting Capt. Neal for Christmas...)

You should. He would love it.

Cheers

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
Someone rapes your woman would you call the sheriff?

After I fillet,stomped, casterated and de-weinered... then killed him,
Then I would call the sheriff......... Maybe .....but only if someone
saw me, which would be most un-like me.

Most likely I would go out into the bay and take care of the corpse by
myself. I would bait 30-40 crab traps.

And You?

Im just a follower of freedom of expression.

Gany sticks his thumb up his ass and sniffs it so often its become a
regular laugh. Oh well............... no loss.

Joe

CN

wrote in message

oups.com...

Capt. Neal=AE wrote:
Was I supposed to e-mail or call?

Sheeeeeeze. No wonder you never get laid.

You gottya seize the moment Capt. Thats all you got.

So.......you got the physco Ganz booted off eh?

Even thou Ganzy is the gayest homo asshole to sail into ASA.
And it's nice to not see his homosexual ravings.
And it cool not to see his constant retarded level replys.
And it re-freshing to see sailing related thread void of his gay
comments.
And it is very nice that he is gone.
A snitch is still a snitch.
=20
Joe

1986 Johnson 110hp vs. 115hp - Is there any difference? Sylvester Sullivan General 6 May 27th 04 04:05 AM
Tech difference between CMAP and CMAP NT or BLUECHART cartography? Anyone can explain? Guy Electronics 2 March 24th 04 05:59 AM
What makes a boat weatherly? N1EE ASA 56 January 16th 04 07:50 AM
Trapped canoeist uses bacon, makes history Mike McCrea Touring 11 November 27th 03 05:08 PM
5.0L makes a Pop, Pop in the Carb Kevin Boat Building 4 August 2nd 03 04:34 AM