Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default What a difference ......

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:17:02 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

...... three months makes.

Obama is letting the CIA and the Bush JD lawyers off the hook.
Chris Matthews is strongly defending our anti-Castro position.
Keith Olbermann is becoming more and more disgusted with Obama.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Eisboch

Did he say the lawyers were off the hook? I thought it was just the
practitioners who were dependent on the instructions of others.

This is where the stark difference between left and right show up.

The left aren't afraid to criticize their leaders when there's
disagreement.

The right often remain in lockstep with its leaders no matter.

"Disgust" is your sensationalized version of what's happening. On
the left, we consider it discourse, dissent, a challenge to do the
right thing.

On the right it's considered unpatriotic, sedition or appeasement.

Sorry. The word "disgust" comes to mind too quickly when thinking of
Olbermann.
And before you hit the "fire" button, it is his style and manner that I
despise so much, not necessarily all his points of views. He creates more
division and distrust among people with different thoughts and ideas on a
subject than anyone I know and does so with a sneer on his face.

Back to your question .... my understanding is that the Bush's JD
department is off the hook also.

Eisboch