[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default What a difference ......

On Apr 17, 8:17*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
...... three months makes.

Obama is letting the CIA and the Bush JD lawyers off the hook.
Chris Matthews is strongly defending our anti-Castro position.
Keith Olbermann is becoming more and more disgusted with Obama.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Eisboch

Well, at least the Obama administration is finally providing the
openness it promised in the campaign. Of course it's only open about
issues related to the Bush administration which he is still running
against. No word yet on when they will start to be open and keep any
of the promises they made related to their own administration...
snerk I heard a pundit this morning claiming this is just the Obama
admin keeping it's promise to be more open... LOL...