[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default What a difference ......

On Apr 17, 1:15*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"jps" wrote in message

"Disgust" is your *sensationalized version of what's happening. *On
the left, we consider it discourse, dissent, a challenge to do the
right thing.

On the right it's considered unpatriotic, sedition or appeasement.

Thanks for bringing this subject up. * *I don't agree with you.

It seems to me from watching and reading the various media outlets and
catching the buzz word phrases and talking points of both the lefty lefts
and the righty rights that the lefties have adopted a "we are smarter, we
are better, we are the enlightened, we are right (correct) attitude. It's at
the expense of those who don't share their viewpoints by referring to their
"inferior" status. * The words "elitist" and "snob" come to mind very
quickly.

The righty rights have not picked up this habit yet, at least not to the
degree the lefty lefts have.

Examples are available daily right here in this newsgroup.

Eisboch

Yup, take the last "answer" by JPS calling someone "daft" for having a
reasonable point of view..