Default What a difference ......

wrote:
On Apr 17, 3:56 pm, jps wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:01:40 -0400, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 17, 1:50 pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Most of the "righty rights" here are as dumb as a doorknob. Loogy is a
lefty; he's also dumb as a doorknob. You're a moderate righty, and I
don't think you have been accused of being dumb.
You would be pleased to know that in another newsgroup that I
infrequently visit I am considered to be very much to the left. And
dumb.
It's all relative.
I admit though, Olbermann personifies the elitist attitude to which I
was referring.
He's not helping unite anybody, that's for sure.
Eisboch
I prefer Rachel. More cerebral than Keith, and she answers emails. But I
do watch Keith once or twice a week.- Hide quoted text -
"More cerebral"? LOL... Just because she toes the party line.. Both
are babbling idiots...
The idea of you discussing cerebral in connection with anything other
than your hemorrhage is ludicrous. Rachel is a very bright young woman.
She was a Rhodes scholar and holds a DPhil from the University of
Oxford. *You* couldn't get a job cleaning toilets there.

I disagree with you there Harry. Freak could get a job cleaning
toilets at Oxford. However, chances are they'd toss him for doing a
****ty job.- Hide quoted text -

Seems you guys have all the qualifications to be considered
"extremists" and of course bigots too...
SNIP
1. CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.
Extremists often attack the character of an opponent rather than deal
with the facts or issues raised. They will question motives,
qualifications, past associations, alleged values, personality, looks,
mental health, and so on as a diversion from the issues under
consideration. Some of these matters are not entirely irrelevant , but
they should not serve to avoid the real issues.
Extremists object strenuously when this is done to them, of course!

/SNIP

You guys are two ****ers in a pot..... pffftttt.. Neither one of you
has the character or intellect to debate anything without name-
calling..

Or killfiling those that are smarter than them.

HK wrote:

I feel certain would not let JustHate keep a motorcycle in the kitchen.

Who is "certain" and why woould he/she care, WAFA?

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:33:08 -0400, D K
wrote:

Johnson wrote:
jps wrote:
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:04:10 -0400, HK wrote:

You could be right. But they'd flush him, not toss him.

Flush the tosser.

You two going to have a baby?

Johnson.

Impossible. They are both assholes.

An expert would know.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:34:19 -0400, D K
wrote:

Or killfiling those that are smarter than them.

The only people I've killfiled are those that are a complete waste of
time.

You seem well versed in lumber. What else?
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:26:34 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
om...
Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

Most of the "righty rights" here are as dumb as a doorknob. Loogy is a
lefty; he's also dumb as a doorknob. You're a moderate righty, and I
don't think you have been accused of being dumb.

You would be pleased to know that in another newsgroup that I
infrequently visit I am considered to be very much to the left. And
dumb.

It's all relative.
I admit though, Olbermann personifies the elitist attitude to which I
was referring.
He's not helping unite anybody, that's for sure.

Eisboch

I prefer Rachel. More cerebral than Keith, and she answers emails. But I
do watch Keith once or twice a week.

I like her also. Don't always agree with her, but unlike Olbermann, she
presents in a humorous style that is not as offensive as Olbermann's
sneering, elitist BS.

I usually watch Matthews, Olbermann, Rachel and now the new guy, "Ed".

Then, in the morning I watch "Morning Joe". I get a big kick out of old
Pat Buchanan.
He has old school ideas, but has a sense of humor that makes them
non-offensive to anybody.

Olbermann could learn a lot from his style.

Eisboch

So much left wing propaganda, offset only by a dose of Morning Joe?

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:30:10 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .

I disagree with you there Harry. Freak could get a job cleaning
toilets at Oxford. However, chances are they'd toss him for doing a
****ty job.

I rest my case.

Eisboch

It's a tradition that you rest after you've made one.

wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
news:XrmdnTl_NcnLXHXUnZ2dnUVZ_jFi4p2d@earthlink. com...
Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

It's usually all it takes. :-)

Eisboch

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:30:10 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..

I disagree with you there Harry. Freak could get a job cleaning
toilets at Oxford. However, chances are they'd toss him for doing a
****ty job.

I rest my case.

Eisboch

It's a tradition that you rest after you've made one.

I drafted a snappy response, but then canceled it.

Can you do the same?

Eisboch

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:00:22 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

.. .

Eisboch wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

[...]

Do you think he has a thing for Zbig's daughter?

Actually, it's the opposite. It takes 3 hours of lefties to
counteract one hour of Joe.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:11:37 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

I disagree with you there Harry. Freak could get a job cleaning
toilets at Oxford. However, chances are they'd toss him for doing a
****ty job.

I rest my case.

Eisboch

It's a tradition that you rest after you've made one.

I drafted a snappy response, but then canceled it.

Can you do the same?

Eisboch

No.

Difference between c map nt and c map nt+? Gordon Cruising 1 April 17th 08 10:22 PM
What's the difference? Joe ASA 7 September 7th 07 08:52 AM
The Difference... Captain Lon ASA 40 April 24th 05 03:37 AM
What's the difference . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 7 January 8th 05 05:04 PM
difference between PDA and PPC ? Courtney Thomas Electronics 6 January 10th 04 11:32 PM