Bill Cole

Default Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

Harry,
The only reason you don't respond to my posts, is you can't think of
a personal insult to hurl. You are too easy to figure out. I love the way
you and jps high 5 each other whenever you insult someone. Talk about a
bunch of idiots.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jps wrote:
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Have you ever thought that maybe I have two accounts, one for posting
boating related threads and one for making fun of the idiots who are

too
scared and dumb to discuss politics in a real political forum.

You certainly have nothing to add to the political discussions so I

expect,
whomever you are, that you're equally empty on the boating side.

You're just another righty who most likely despises Hillary, is stuck in
some meaningless middle management job, drives a boring car, sports a

john
boat next to the dog run on the side of the house with a 9 hp Johnson

and a
rusty trailer and, oh yeah, you hate your life.

Close enough?

Cripes, you still look at Cole's vomitus? Why?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

jps

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Harry,
The only reason you don't respond to my posts, is you can't think

of
a personal insult to hurl. You are too easy to figure out. I love the

way
you and jps high 5 each other whenever you insult someone. Talk about a
bunch of idiots.

Boy, you really nailed us there. That's so embarassing when you get
stripped of your dignity by a double digit IQ.

Hey Harry - HIGH FIVE MAN! Wooohoooo!

Bill Cole

No, not even close. I don't despise any politician, even the ones I
disagree with. I drive two boring cars, an Audi A6, and a Mazda Tribute. I
work for myself as a manufacturer rep. never owned a jon boat, but do have
a old 1950 41' Chris Craft, that is in very nice condition. Not the nicest
boat on the dock, but we enjoy it. As far as enjoying my life, I like it
perfectly fine, I don't need to try to impress people in rec.boats by
spouting off political bs. But you Basslicker and Harry do make a great 3
some, all of you have no life outside of rec.boats.

Sad, very sad.

wrote in message
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Have you ever thought that maybe I have two accounts, one for posting
boating related threads and one for making fun of the idiots who are too
scared and dumb to discuss politics in a real political forum.

You certainly have nothing to add to the political discussions so I

expect,
whomever you are, that you're equally empty on the boating side.

You're just another righty who most likely despises Hillary, is stuck in
some meaningless middle management job, drives a boring car, sports a john
boat next to the dog run on the side of the house with a 9 hp Johnson and

rusty trailer and, oh yeah, you hate your life.

Close enough?

Mark Browne

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Harry,
The only reason you don't respond to my posts, is you can't think

of
a personal insult to hurl. You are too easy to figure out. I love the

way
you and jps high 5 each other whenever you insult someone. Talk about a
bunch of idiots.

Get it right!

The righties high five - the lefties circle jerk.

Cripes, someone would think you have never read *any* posts on this
newsgroup!

Mark Bronwe

Harry Krause

jps wrote:

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Harry,
The only reason you don't respond to my posts, is you can't think

of
a personal insult to hurl. You are too easy to figure out. I love the

way
you and jps high 5 each other whenever you insult someone. Talk about a
bunch of idiots.

Boy, you really nailed us there. That's so embarassing when you get
stripped of your dignity by a double digit IQ.

Hey Harry - HIGH FIVE MAN! Wooohoooo!

Woooohoooo indeed.

You can depend on most of the righties here for:

* blind allegiance to the dummy known as Bush, no matter what idiocy he
is promoting.

* congratulating each other for their banalities.

* a complete lack of original thinking, or even the ability to think
outside of the box.

* utter disdain for those who really have to work hard for meager livings.

* warmongering when other people's children are the warriors.

* a bit of racism towards our darker skinned brothers and sister.

* bad writing.

* inability to think abstractly.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

jps

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
No, not even close. I don't despise any politician, even the ones I
disagree with. I drive two boring cars, an Audi A6, and a Mazda Tribute.

Weren't you the prick who was defending the American auto industry and
giving me **** for my view that German cars were superior?

work for myself as a manufacturer rep. never owned a jon boat, but do

have
a old 1950 41' Chris Craft, that is in very nice condition. Not the

nicest
boat on the dock, but we enjoy it. As far as enjoying my life, I like it
perfectly fine, I don't need to try to impress people in rec.boats by
spouting off political bs.

That's because you have nothing to offer. Admit it, you're a sworn righty
and you know it. You go after us because we're from the left and can't
stand the likes of you selfish whitey righties.

Manufacturer's Rep??? One man shop? Have ulcers or are you just bald?

Bill Cole

"jps" wrote in message

Weren't you the prick who was defending the American auto industry and
giving me **** for my view that German cars were superior?

No, I was not defending the American auto industry or giving you **** for
your view on German cars, I was giving you a rash of **** for being so
blatently hypocritical. You talk up the superior American Unionized worker
and how we need to support the little guy, and then give send your money
overseas. If you are going to talk the talk, at least walk the walk.

work for myself as a manufacturer rep. never owned a jon boat, but do

have
a old 1950 41' Chris Craft, that is in very nice condition. Not the

nicest
boat on the dock, but we enjoy it. As far as enjoying my life, I like

it
perfectly fine, I don't need to try to impress people in rec.boats by
spouting off political bs.

That's because you have nothing to offer. Admit it, you're a sworn righty
and you know it. You go after us because we're from the left and can't
stand the likes of you selfish whitey righties.

What makes you think I am white? Are you so blind with your racist
views that you can not imagine someone of color disagreeing with you?

Manufacturer's Rep??? One man shop? Have ulcers or are you just bald?

Are you now against small business? I don't have ulcers, in fact I have
a cast iron stomach. While I am losing some of my hair, getting alittle
thinner, I full head of hair, greying at the temples.

Are you doing some projecting here?

jps

"Bill Cole" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message

No, I was not defending the American auto industry or giving you **** for
your view on German cars, I was giving you a rash of **** for being so
blatently hypocritical. You talk up the superior American Unionized

worker
and how we need to support the little guy, and then give send your money
overseas. If you are going to talk the talk, at least walk the walk.

You're completely off base. I think the American auto industry sucks and
it's management's fault, not the workers. The workers can only build the
cars as management directs. The requirements and design specs the US auto
industry demands are the reason that industry was taken over by foriegn
competition.

I'm not obligated to purchase an inferior product because it's American.
I'm in favor of Americans building superior products.

My boat is American and I'm proud to own it because of its design and
workmanship.

What makes you think I am white? Are you so blind with your

racist
views that you can not imagine someone of color disagreeing with you?

You're a whitey righty. Factories don't hire minorities to be their reps
unless they're in the hair products industry.

Manufacturer's Rep??? One man shop? Have ulcers or are you just bald?

Are you now against small business? I don't have ulcers, in fact I

have
a cast iron stomach. While I am losing some of my hair, getting alittle
thinner, I full head of hair, greying at the temples.

Good thing you've got a cast iron stomach. That way you can handle being
squeezed by customers and the factory, plus the eventual firing when you've
become expendable.

Bill Cole

"jps" wrote in message
You're a whitey righty. Factories don't hire minorities to be their reps
unless they're in the hair products industry.

LOL, I wonder if all the minorities working a reps know they are in the hair
products industry? And you wonder why people think you are stupid.