Bill Cole

Default Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

"jps" wrote in message

Weren't you the prick who was defending the American auto industry and
giving me **** for my view that German cars were superior?

No, I was not defending the American auto industry or giving you **** for
your view on German cars, I was giving you a rash of **** for being so
blatently hypocritical. You talk up the superior American Unionized worker
and how we need to support the little guy, and then give send your money
overseas. If you are going to talk the talk, at least walk the walk.

work for myself as a manufacturer rep. never owned a jon boat, but do

have
a old 1950 41' Chris Craft, that is in very nice condition. Not the

nicest
boat on the dock, but we enjoy it. As far as enjoying my life, I like

it
perfectly fine, I don't need to try to impress people in rec.boats by
spouting off political bs.

That's because you have nothing to offer. Admit it, you're a sworn righty
and you know it. You go after us because we're from the left and can't
stand the likes of you selfish whitey righties.

What makes you think I am white? Are you so blind with your racist
views that you can not imagine someone of color disagreeing with you?

Manufacturer's Rep??? One man shop? Have ulcers or are you just bald?

Are you now against small business? I don't have ulcers, in fact I have
a cast iron stomach. While I am losing some of my hair, getting alittle
thinner, I full head of hair, greying at the temples.

Are you doing some projecting here?