JohnH

Default Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

On 18 Sep 2003 02:50:53 -0700, (Backyard Renegade)
wrote:

"Mark Browne" wrote in message . net...
"jps" wrote in message
"Dave Hall" wrote in message

I'm not sure just how much weapons inspection is going on these days.
It's certainly not a top focal point for the mainstream media. Just
trying to restore order, provide aid to the people, and rebuilding the
infrastructure, seems to be taking up the lion's share of our time and
effort.

Last time I heard anything, there were *hundreds* of inspectors rooting
around Iraq looking for weapons. Not only aren't there any remaining,
there's no information being uncovered that suggests they were moved
elsewhere.

Iraq, we didn't go there for the oil, but we're sure not leaving without

it.

Don't worry too much about Dave believing that there are no WMDs in Iraq
anymore. Now that little Bush and his merry band are all singing some new
tunes, Dave will finally be able to accept what we have been saying all
along. We can call this a closed issued and work on to setting him straight
on the next administration "facts."

Will Dave ever admit that we were right all along?
I would not count on it.

No WNDs, No nukes, no Iraq-Al Qa'eda ties - an abrupt 180 degree turn from
several members of the administration in unison. I will give little Bush
high marks for marshaling what version of the truth his staff spouts. As far
as I can see, it is the only thing he seems to be able to do well.

Mark Browne
PS - We told you so!

Christ almighty, five grown men all sitting around pulling each others
dicks and trying to see who can come up with the best line... Why
don't you five take it off list and give the NG back to the boaters?

Nice one. Apt. Well put. Concise. Succinct.

John
On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
Doug Kanter

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...

Christ almighty, five grown men all sitting around pulling each others
dicks and trying to see who can come up with the best line... Why
don't you five take it off list and give the NG back to the boaters?

When you drive down a busy commercial strip, do you look at absolutely
everything, or are you selective? The answer is "selective". Can you do that
here?

jps

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
This is better than TV, watching all these idiots high 5 each other after
insulting their opponents. The best one is jps, making predictions on who
is going to win the election. No intelligent person would begin to make a
prediction concerning a Nov. 2004 race, so it does begin to show the

caliber
of people we are dealing with.

There's all sorts of conservatives who I'm sure you'd consider "intelligent"
predicting an easy victory for Bush. Will you be slagging them next?

Admittedly, I'm out on a limb on my prediction but I have a gut that's
usually pretty damn accurate.

At least I'm willing to say something -- while you hang around, crawling out
from under your rock when you see something you can criticize.

Try synthesizing an idea once in a while Bill, it's invigorating.

jps

"Backyard Renegade" wrote in message
om...

Christ almighty, five grown men all sitting around pulling each others
dicks and trying to see who can come up with the best line... Why
don't you five take it off list and give the NG back to the boaters?

You're just jealous you can't carry on an intelligent discussion outside of
your latest outboard project. I expect you think that's more important than
exchanging ideas about current events.

Do you have a gun rack and a mullet?

Bill Cole

Have you ever thought that maybe I have two accounts, one for posting
boating related threads and one for making fun of the idiots who are too
scared and dumb to discuss politics in a real political forum. I have no
problem making fun of idiots and I don't care if they are conservative or
liberal, but I only have so much time to spend to this silly hobby, so I
only pick on the top 2 or 3 idiots. With you and Basslicker taking up the
top 2 stops, I leave the 3 one for whoever is left.

Have you ever read Basslickers post with Steve, I bet you are proud to call
him a liberal. ; )

"jps" wrote in message
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
[...]

jps

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Have you ever thought that maybe I have two accounts, one for posting
boating related threads and one for making fun of the idiots who are too
scared and dumb to discuss politics in a real political forum.

You certainly have nothing to add to the political discussions so I expect,
whomever you are, that you're equally empty on the boating side.

You're just another righty who most likely despises Hillary, is stuck in
some meaningless middle management job, drives a boring car, sports a john
boat next to the dog run on the side of the house with a 9 hp Johnson and a
rusty trailer and, oh yeah, you hate your life.

Close enough?

jps

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Have you ever had an intelligent conversation on rec.boats?

Yes, but not with you.

Harry Krause

jps wrote:
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Have you ever thought that maybe I have two accounts, one for posting
boating related threads and one for making fun of the idiots who are too
scared and dumb to discuss politics in a real political forum.

You certainly have nothing to add to the political discussions so I expect,
whomever you are, that you're equally empty on the boating side.

You're just another righty who most likely despises Hillary, is stuck in
some meaningless middle management job, drives a boring car, sports a john
boat next to the dog run on the side of the house with a 9 hp Johnson and a
rusty trailer and, oh yeah, you hate your life.

Close enough?

Cripes, you still look at Cole's vomitus? Why?

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

jps

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Cripes, you still look at Cole's vomitus? Why?

He's like one of those squeeky toys you let the dog maul when he's feeling
spunky.