Bill Cole

Default Those Spend but Don't Pay for It Republicans

No, not even close. I don't despise any politician, even the ones I
disagree with. I drive two boring cars, an Audi A6, and a Mazda Tribute. I
work for myself as a manufacturer rep. never owned a jon boat, but do have
a old 1950 41' Chris Craft, that is in very nice condition. Not the nicest
boat on the dock, but we enjoy it. As far as enjoying my life, I like it
perfectly fine, I don't need to try to impress people in rec.boats by
spouting off political bs. But you Basslicker and Harry do make a great 3
some, all of you have no life outside of rec.boats.

Sad, very sad.

wrote in message
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Have you ever thought that maybe I have two accounts, one for posting
boating related threads and one for making fun of the idiots who are too
scared and dumb to discuss politics in a real political forum.

You certainly have nothing to add to the political discussions so I

expect,
whomever you are, that you're equally empty on the boating side.

You're just another righty who most likely despises Hillary, is stuck in
some meaningless middle management job, drives a boring car, sports a john
boat next to the dog run on the side of the house with a 9 hp Johnson and

rusty trailer and, oh yeah, you hate your life.

Close enough?