Default Leadership defined...

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:02 am, Boater wrote:
Obama
is a lawyer and versed in the Constitution. He is not going to
ignore
the Constitution while President-elect.

LOL!

So, he WILL ignore it after Jan 20?

Actually, I'm certain President Obama will follow the Constitution
much more closely than the current Administration.

After he rips out a few paragraphs, sections and articles. The ones
that he has already expressed he doesn't like.

I don't know what it is about this guy that makes Ol' Harry feel all
warm and fuzzy.

One of reasons is that he gives the right-wing retards heart
palpitations.

As usual you have it ass backwards. It's the far left that are
swooning and palpitating. He will disappoint you in the end.

No one gives a schitt what the far left wants or says. The far left does
not control the Democratic party, the party apparatus, or government
officials elected from the party's ranks. There is no far left
equivalent of the right-wing evangelicals bearing down on the Democrats.

The far left got The Obama the nomination. Do you think they will do it
again?

I have some friends among the Social Democrats. Their switchboard is not
ringing with calls from the incoming administration.

What is a Social Democrat?

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:30:15 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

And he will be a one term President.

Which, all-in-all, might not be a bad thing.

By the way, get ready for 2010 and the repudiation of the Democratic
Congress. It's going to be 1994 all over again.

I know you are hopeful, Tom...and it is traditional the party in power
loses seats at the mid-terms...but...

...your party is dead, bereft of ideas, and controlled by the
evangelical fruitcakes. You cannot win national elections by appealing
only to the watchers of Faux News and listeners to Rush Limbaugh.

There seems to be something missed in this discussion of Obama
interfering with the policies of our current President.
Namely, with only a bare two months left, it is only honorable and
polite to let GWB cement his legacy in his own way.
Give the current President of The United States of America and his
party, The Republican Party, every opportunity to continue
their policies, and lead us to prosperity.
They have earned that, at the least.
IMHO.

--Vic

Then Obama should not have resigned from the Senate. He should have stayed,
contributed to a solution and earned his pay until Jan 20. Instead he did
the equivilent of voting "present" and exited stage right (or left) at a
very critical and historically difficult period of time.

Eisboch

wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

[...]

Bottom line is you'll bitch, no matter what he does.
Just a fact of life.
Would be pretty boring otherwise, I admit.
So what's new on the boat front?

--Vic

wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

[...]

Here is what disturbs me the most - with two exceptions, he's picked
the most radical members of Clinton's administration to populate his
cabinet. It's Clinton all over again only this time, the President is
really black.

And the one that's even more scary than Gorelick for AG is Eric Holder
- this is the guy who wants to limit free speech and really believes
that it's necessary.

It's like GEB populating his cabinet with the more radical members of
his father's administration - which he did.

I guess it's just a matter of perspective.

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 05:35:22 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Nov 21, 7:21*am, BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:02 am, Boater wrote:
*Obama
is a lawyer and versed in the Constitution. He is not going to ignore
the Constitution while President-elect.

LOL!

So, he WILL ignore it after Jan 20?

Actually, I'm certain President Obama will follow the Constitution much
more closely than the current Administration.

After he rips out a few paragraphs, sections and articles. The ones that
he has already expressed he doesn't like.

Well Actually he is playing his part in boosting the economy already.
Ever since he's been elected. Gun 'n ammo sales have really inclined
because people are afraid of the 2nd Amendment being tampered with.

They need to be worrying more about the 1st Amendment.
--
John H.

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:40:15 -0500, BAR wrote:

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:02 am, Boater wrote:
[...]

Kissing cousins of Secular Progressives.
--
John H.

Bobspit Defined Joe ASA 10 April 19th 06 02:30 PM
Leadership Qualities Bob Crantz ASA 5 December 21st 04 02:32 AM
Sea kayak Leadership on trips. Alex McGruer UK Paddle 6 April 16th 04 03:36 AM
Leadership on club paddles Alex McGruer General 3 April 14th 04 05:12 AM