JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default Leadership defined...

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 18:40:15 -0500, BAR wrote:

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Nov 21, 7:02 am, Boater wrote:
Obama
is a lawyer and versed in the Constitution. He is not going to
ignore
the Constitution while President-elect.

LOL!

So, he WILL ignore it after Jan 20?

Actually, I'm certain President Obama will follow the Constitution
much more closely than the current Administration.

After he rips out a few paragraphs, sections and articles. The ones
that he has already expressed he doesn't like.

I don't know what it is about this guy that makes Ol' Harry feel all
warm and fuzzy.

One of reasons is that he gives the right-wing retards heart
palpitations.
As usual you have it ass backwards. It's the far left that are
swooning and palpitating. He will disappoint you in the end.

No one gives a schitt what the far left wants or says. The far left does
not control the Democratic party, the party apparatus, or government
officials elected from the party's ranks. There is no far left
equivalent of the right-wing evangelicals bearing down on the Democrats.

The far left got The Obama the nomination. Do you think they will do it
again?

I have some friends among the Social Democrats. Their switchboard is not
ringing with calls from the incoming administration.

What is a Social Democrat?

Kissing cousins of Secular Progressives.
--
John H.