posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Bobspit Defined

Weekend Warrior:

An Apartment renter named Robert who acts as a sailor and tries to sail
his boomless clorox bottle on weekends (often without understanding
anything nautical).

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Weekend Warrior:

An Apartment renter named Robert who acts as a sailor and tries to sail
his boomless clorox bottle on weekends (often without understanding
anything nautical).

I think he is a hard worker and enjoys life to the fullest. Look at all
those Ghost Girls, all the yachts, all the fine luxury cars, the gold coins,
the apartment buildings, expensive dining, beautiful wife who satisfies him
in every way, lovely child, home theater and much, much more! He's got the
proverbial tiger by the tail!

How many movies have you directed?

Have you ever directed famous actors?

Have you sailed as many boats as he has?

You've never even been to NY!

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Will LP ever get over you?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message

I think he is a hard worker

How, pray tell, does a "hard worker" find the time to contribute 40+ posts
to ASA daily?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

No doubt...But then agian Robert and Mysterry posted very little today.

He, they... both must be off tending to the sheep together...hand in
hand.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

How, pray tell, does a "hard worker" find the time to contribute 40+
posts
to ASA daily?

I'm a media content monitor, Maxi. I work from home. Suzanne works 2-3
nights per week...and Thomas has his parents full time. Ideal
situation. Better than most people can manage.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com..
..
How, pray tell, does a "hard worker" find the time to

contribute 40+
posts
to ASA daily?

I'm a media content monitor, Maxi. I work from home.

Suzanne works 2-3
nights per week...

Which corner?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I'm a media content monitor, Maxi. I work from home.
Suzanne works 2-3
nights per week...

Which corner?

East wing corner, 4th floor, critical care unit for pre and post heart
surgery patients.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
How, pray tell, does a "hard worker" find the time to contribute 40+
posts
to ASA daily?

I'm a media content monitor, Maxi. I work from home. Suzanne works 2-3
nights per week...and Thomas has his parents full time. Ideal
situation. Better than most people can manage.

Are you watching Thomas, or just duct taping him to a chair leg while you
peck away at the computer, contributing to ASA?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Are you watching Thomas, or just duct taping him to a chair leg while
you
peck away at the computer, contributing to ASA?

He's sleeping at the moment.

RB
35s5
NY

an Invite to Bobspit Scotty ASA 9 January 30th 06 11:22 AM
Bobspit hits bottom Scotty ASA 12 January 9th 06 04:12 PM
Performance Defined Capt. Rob ASA 35 November 17th 05 04:42 PM
Finally...The Better Boat Defined Capt. Rob ASA 2 November 13th 05 12:17 PM