posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Bobspit hits bottom

Boobspit may have hit an all time low today.

Right down there with Commode Joe.

A real pair of scum bags.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville Pa _/)__/)_/)_

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

One in the same Scotty.

Robert Broady: AKA Bobspit, commode, Rusty, BB are all the same person.

A netskitzo for sure. He is very insecure and jelious. Most Mr Mom's
are.

Joe
His Owner

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

A real pair of scum bags.

Your wife?
Scotty Potty, maybe if you weren't such an asshole. you wouldn't be
constantly covered in ****.
Think about it.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Robert Broady: AKA Bobspit, commode, Rusty, BB are all the same person.

That's pretty funny...but then I've also been accused of being Neal,
Mooron and even Jax!
Of course anyone with 3rd grade computer skills can see that I'm not
and have not ever used any sock puppets here. Why would I? I own this
group lock, stock and barrel as "Bobsprit."

Enjoy, losers!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Like most insecure people..... you only sail one river. DE NILE.

Seriously Rob just because you failed at everything you attempted in
life is no reason to give up like you have here. Your a classic case
Rob, the guy who screams he has the biggest and best always has the
littlest and worst. Like the guys that need a cigar boats and Corvette
to get any attention, quite pathetic.

You calling me "Josie" as Robert Broady then 8 mo later as the Commode
was your biggest slip, only a gay NY'er has such a fixation with Josie
and the Pussy Cats. That and the other 5-6 slip up's put together a
picture of one desperate loser .....you.

It's a fact Rob, so instead of bragging here, and being a transparent
puppet that envies what others have, focus on your house chores and
diaper changing, and taking care of the woman that wears the pants in
your house... the things you are good at.

Joe
Your Owner

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Oh no, now Robert Broady has............................ penis envy.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Thanks for proving my point.

I don't know that your wife is a scum bag. But if you say so....

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

desperate little man

Joe
Your Owner

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

desperate little man

I believe Scotty Potty is in fact married to a woman...or was.

RB
35s5
NY

Ceramic substitute for bottom paint? [email protected] General 7 December 23rd 05 02:48 AM
Bottom paint on prop beaufortnc Cruising 50 December 1st 05 12:41 AM
Bottom of the Barrel Scotty ASA 19 November 11th 05 01:47 AM
How to Repair the Bottom of a 1,000-lb Boat? [email protected] Boat Building 19 November 7th 05 04:57 PM
Plans for cedar strip type round bottom sailing skiff [email protected] Boat Building 3 October 29th 05 01:22 AM