Scotty

Default Bottom of the Barrel

ASA Bottom of the Barrel list.
With the scummiest bottom dwellers at the bottom of the list.

#4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.

#3. Binary Bill, AKA rusty redcloud.

#2. Neal....for bringing LP and the flonkers to this NG

#1. LP

Capt. Rob

#4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.

Boy oh boy. I post nice comments about your boat and you STILL can't be
nice to me?
When will I ever learn!!!!???

RB
35s5....a boat all about gratitude
NY

Capt. Neal®

"Scotty" wrote in message ...
| ASA Bottom of the Barrel list.
| With the scummiest bottom dwellers at the bottom of the list.
|

| #4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.
|
| #3. Binary Bill, AKA rusty redcloud.
|
| #2. Katysails and Ganz for bringing LP and the flonkers to this NG
|
| #1. Scotty

I agree!

CN
Scotty

oups.com...
#4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.

Boy oh boy. I post nice comments about your boat and you STILL

can't be
nice to me?
When will I ever learn!!!!???

Wha? I moved you up *4* slots!

Scotty, too generous?

Bart Senior

I'd put Binary Bill at the bottom. He is the biggest
loser, and so far off the scale that no one else even
comes close.

Several people have told me they think Bill is mentally
ill. I'm sure of it. One person thought he might be in a
wheel chair--taking out his anger on the newsgroup.
Still anyone with that much anger is sick, don't you agree?

Bill is smart enough to realize that if he gave out his
home address, he'd get stomped into the dirt by any
one of a dozen people.

Bill's a craven coward? I'll prove it.

Bill, why don't you and I settle this the traditional way--in
the boxing ring?

I'm calling you out.

"Scotty" wrote

#4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.

#3. Binary Bill, AKA rusty redcloud.

#2. Neal....for bringing LP and the flonkers to this NG

#1. LP

John Cairns

oups.com...
#4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.

Boy oh boy. I post nice comments about your boat and you STILL can't be
nice to me?
When will I ever learn!!!!???

RB
35s5....a boat all about attitude
NY

He did move you up the list.

John Cairns

Scotty

"John Cairns" wrote in
message ...

oups.com...
#4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.

Boy oh boy. I post nice comments about your boat and you

STILL can't be
nice to me?
When will I ever learn!!!!???

RB
35s5....a boat all about attitude
NY

He did move you up the list.

Think it was enough to get a sail on his nice new boat?

Scotty

Joe

Bob got a new boat?

I thought he bought and is now storing a 90's model Bentatoe.

Bet he's going to pay 4-8 grand to truck it north...right Scotty.

Will road salt cause that thin skin to blister?

Joe

#4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.

#3. Binary Bill, AKA rusty redcloud.

#2. Neal....for bringing LP and the flonkers to this NG

#1. LP

You would box someone in a wheelchair?

Plus he's anemic.

You can find his address from the Vermont land records. Look for a land
owner with a principal residence in CT, Stamford area.

John Cairns

"Scotty" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote in
message ...

oups.com...
#4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.

Boy oh boy. I post nice comments about your boat and you

STILL can't be
nice to me?
When will I ever learn!!!!???

RB
35s5....a boat all about attitude
NY

He did move you up the list.

Think it was enough to get a sail on his nice new boat?

Scotty

Is it safe?

Bwahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhhahhahahahha

John Cairns