Bob Crantz

Default Bottom of the Barrel

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
I'd put Binary Bill at the bottom. He is the biggest
loser, and so far off the scale that no one else even
comes close.

Several people have told me they think Bill is mentally
ill. I'm sure of it. One person thought he might be in a
wheel chair--taking out his anger on the newsgroup.
Still anyone with that much anger is sick, don't you agree?

Bill is smart enough to realize that if he gave out his
home address, he'd get stomped into the dirt by any
one of a dozen people.

Bill's a craven coward? I'll prove it.

Bill, why don't you and I settle this the traditional way--in
the boxing ring?

I'm calling you out.

"Scotty" wrote
ASA Bottom of the Barrel list.
With the scummiest bottom dwellers at the bottom of the list.

#4. Bobspit....congrats on moving up the ladder, Bob.

#3. Binary Bill, AKA rusty redcloud.

#2. Neal....for bringing LP and the flonkers to this NG

#1. LP

You would box someone in a wheelchair?

Plus he's anemic.

You can find his address from the Vermont land records. Look for a land
owner with a principal residence in CT, Stamford area.