Bob Crantz

Default Bottom of the Barrel

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bob got a new boat?

I thought he bought and is now storing a 90's model Bentatoe.

Bet he's going to pay 4-8 grand to truck it north...right Scotty.

Will road salt cause that thin skin to blister?

Joe

The magnesium chloride road de icer will pit stainless steel, monel and
bronze. How many good old boys will be taking pot shots at the Yankee boat
headin up north?

Scotty

"John Cairns" wrote in

Think it was enough to get a sail on his nice new boat?

Scotty

Is it safe?

Bwahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhhahhahahahha

Sure, we'll head out to the ''deep water'' of LIS.

SV

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bob got a new boat?

No, not yet.

I thought he bought and is now storing a 90's model Bentatoe.

It's all lies.

Bet he's going to pay 4-8 grand to truck it north...right

Scotty.

Yup, I'd charge him $6500. For you, Joe, I'd do it for $3k.

Scotty

Capt. Rob

Think it was enough to get a sail on his nice new boat?

Scotty

Scotty, you've always had an open invite to come sailing.

RB
35s5...a welcoming boat!
NY

Capt. Rob

Bet he's going to pay 4-8 grand to truck it north...right

2890.00 Total. It helps when you have a relationship with a few yards
and can get an inside price. Broker picked up decommissioning fees and
I pay nothing to off-load and store for the winter. She'll be here on
the 23rd and shrinkwrapped until spring...no charge for that either.

RB
35s5...bought for a deal price!
NY

Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bet he's going to pay 4-8 grand to truck it north...right

2890.00 Total. It helps when you have a relationship with a few

truckers.

All at the same time?

Capt. Rob

Yup, I'd charge him $6500.

Average for two way is 5200.00. Dead-head is around 3300.00.

RB
35s5
NY

Scotty

"Captain Joe Redcloud" wrote

Vermont was SETTLED by people from Connecticut, dumbass.

Notice how so
many Vermont towns have the same names as towns in CT?

Are you saying Connecticutonians were too stupid to think up
other town names?

Fleet Admiral Scotty

Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message