posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default an Invite to Bobspit

Monday, the 30th, I'll be in Manhattan at the corner of 42nd &
11th Ave. from 0800 till around 1000. Come on down, I'll buy you
a sandwich.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

I can't find a live city cam there Scotty, Can you pick a bridge or
somewhere we can watch?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

A knuckle sandwich?

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't find a live city cam there Scotty, Can you pick a bridge or
somewhere we can watch?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

He'll have a toothy grin?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. net...
A knuckle sandwich?

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't find a live city cam there Scotty, Can you pick a bridge or
somewhere we can watch?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Just look for the guy on the portable couch.

"Scotty" wrote
Monday, the 30th, I'll be in Manhattan at the corner of 42nd &
11th Ave. from 0800 till around 1000. Come on down, I'll buy you
a sandwich.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Nah, ham and cheese. I'm no longer mad at bob, I now pity him.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. net...
A knuckle sandwich?

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I can't find a live city cam there Scotty, Can you pick a

bridge or
somewhere we can watch?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

I pity the Swab too. He must have had a horrible childhood
in which he was constantly screaming for attention.

Now he has this same childish need as an adult. His
parents ruined him. Or perhaps it is parent (singular). I
doubt he had a father figure. Being raised by a single mom
with a constant stream of new boyfriends would explain his
infantile behavior and his kook politics

"Scotty" wrote
Nah, ham and cheese. I'm no longer mad at bob, I now pity him.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Scotty wrote:
Monday, the 30th, I'll be in Manhattan at the corner of 42nd &
11th Ave. from 0800 till around 1000. Come on down, I'll buy you
a sandwich.

Scotty

Were you able to find that bottle of paregoric?
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

&
11th Ave. from 0800 till around 1000. Come on down, I'll buy

you
a sandwich.

Scotty

Were you able to find that bottle of paregoric?

Nah, I use Lambs Navy rum, same stuff basically.

SV

Bobspit hits bottom Scotty ASA 12 January 9th 06 04:12 PM
Invite for Scotty Capt. Rob ASA 3 November 1st 05 11:15 PM