BoatBanter.com

-   -   an Invite to Bobspit (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/65815-invite-bobspit.html)

Scotty January 28th 06 04:29 PM

an Invite to Bobspit

Monday, the 30th, I'll be in Manhattan at the corner of 42nd &
11th Ave. from 0800 till around 1000. Come on down, I'll buy you
a sandwich.

Scotty

Joe January 28th 06 04:42 PM

an Invite to Bobspit

I can't find a live city cam there Scotty, Can you pick a bridge or
somewhere we can watch?

Joe

Bob Crantz January 28th 06 05:49 PM

an Invite to Bobspit

A knuckle sandwich?

oups.com...

Capt. JG January 28th 06 06:46 PM

an Invite to Bobspit

He'll have a toothy grin?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. net...
A knuckle sandwich?

oups.com...

Bart Senior January 28th 06 07:31 PM

an Invite to Bobspit

Just look for the guy on the portable couch.

"Scotty" wrote

Scotty January 28th 06 09:05 PM

an Invite to Bobspit

Nah, ham and cheese. I'm no longer mad at bob, I now pity him.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. net...
A knuckle sandwich?

oups.com...

Bart Senior January 28th 06 11:21 PM

an Invite to Bobspit

I pity the Swab too. He must have had a horrible childhood
in which he was constantly screaming for attention.

Now he has this same childish need as an adult. His
parents ruined him. Or perhaps it is parent (singular). I
doubt he had a father figure. Being raised by a single mom
with a constant stream of new boyfriends would explain his
infantile behavior and his kook politics

"Scotty" wrote
Nah, ham and cheese. I'm no longer mad at bob, I now pity him.

katy January 29th 06 10:15 PM

an Invite to Bobspit

Scotty wrote:
Monday, the 30th, I'll be in Manhattan at the corner of 42nd &
11th Ave. from 0800 till around 1000. Come on down, I'll buy you
a sandwich.

Scotty

Were you able to find that bottle of paregoric?

Scotty January 30th 06 12:08 AM

an Invite to Bobspit

&
11th Ave. from 0800 till around 1000. Come on down, I'll buy

you
a sandwich.

Scotty

Were you able to find that bottle of paregoric?

Nah, I use Lambs Navy rum, same stuff basically.

SV