Capt. Rob

Default Invite for Scotty

Scotty, this spring we'll be sailing our 35s5 starting April 5th or so.
We do hope you can spare a bit of time and join us for a sail.

Capt. Robert B
35s5

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message oups.com...
| Scotty, this spring we'll be sailing our 35s5 starting April 5th or so.
| We do hope you can spare a bit of time and join us for a sail.
|
| Capt. Robert B
| 35s5

Let's see, now. This is November first.

November
December
January
February
March

At least five months of non-sailing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

PRETENDER. Pahtuey! Think of it, Booby. I've sailed more in the last two weeks than
you sail in half a year. Loser.

CN
Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

Let's see, now. This is November first.

Yes, my birthday.

PRETENDER. Pahtuey! Think of it, Booby. I've sailed more in

the last two weeks than
you sail in half a year. Loser.

What do you expect from a loser who doesn't even own a boat?

Scotty