Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default Leadership defined...

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:08:20 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Vic Smith" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:30:15 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:

And he will be a one term President.

Which, all-in-all, might not be a bad thing.

By the way, get ready for 2010 and the repudiation of the Democratic
Congress. It's going to be 1994 all over again.

I know you are hopeful, Tom...and it is traditional the party in power
loses seats at the mid-terms...but...

...your party is dead, bereft of ideas, and controlled by the
evangelical fruitcakes. You cannot win national elections by appealing
only to the watchers of Faux News and listeners to Rush Limbaugh.

There seems to be something missed in this discussion of Obama
interfering with the policies of our current President.
Namely, with only a bare two months left, it is only honorable and
polite to let GWB cement his legacy in his own way.
Give the current President of The United States of America and his
party, The Republican Party, every opportunity to continue
their policies, and lead us to prosperity.
They have earned that, at the least.
IMHO.

--Vic

Then Obama should not have resigned from the Senate. He should have stayed,
contributed to a solution and earned his pay until Jan 20. Instead he did
the equivilent of voting "present" and exited stage right (or left) at a
very critical and historically difficult period of time.

Here is what disturbs me the most - with two exceptions, he's picked
the most radical members of Clinton's administration to populate his
cabinet. It's Clinton all over again only this time, the President is
really black.

And the one that's even more scary than Gorelick for AG is Eric Holder
- this is the guy who wants to limit free speech and really believes
that it's necessary.

It's like GEB populating his cabinet with the more radical members of
his father's administration - which he did.

I guess it's just a matter of perspective.