Bob Crantz

Default Leadership Qualities

Recently, the good Captain Neal was lauded for his extraordinary leadership
qualities which he has amply demonstrated here. Incorrectly, though, the
results of his actions were assigned to the traits of politeness, courtesy,
and grave concern for civil order. These traits are merely the result of a
correct, consistent and deep underlying philosophy which is ingrained in the
good Captain's every action. Most of you select your morals from a buffet
table of competing, contradictory philosophies. You live your lives guided
by a dissonant set of arbitrary rules which were selected, for convenience,
to hide your own internal conflicts. But not the good Captain! He lives his
life both free in thought and deed, without contradiction and without guilt.
For those of you wishing to live such a fullfilling, peaceful and complete
life I strongly urge you to examine the Conservative philosophies. It is
only through such thinking that you will have a harmonious existence here on
earth and everlasting life in the presence of our Lord. Amen! Praise and
Glory!

Bob Crantz

Scott Vernon

wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:25:33 GMT, "Bob Crantz"

wrote:

In other words, he's a simpleton.

We already knew that. A year ago, he was posting as "Simple Simon",

no
less.

BBob

Almost as dumb as 'Binary Bill The Sailor'.

Bwahahahahaha

JG

But not nearly as dumb as Scotti Potti. Of course, the same could be said of
a turnip.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote:

In other words, he's a simpleton.

We already knew that. A year ago, he was posting as "Simple Simon",

no
less.

BBob

Almost as dumb as 'Binary Bill The Sailor'.

Bwahahahahaha

Capt. Neal®

Sticking to correct conservative principles will make most any
man a success. Success only involves embracing conservative principles,
believing wholeheartedly in them, working towards them, patiently
educating those less fortunate as to the wisdom of doing so and
not ever stopping to rest.

Liberals will always loose in a battle of principles and wit. This is
because liberals don't really believe in anything but following some
leader who pretends to do their thinking for them. Clinton was the
latest example of this folly. Kerry another. Then there's Tom Daschle.
Devils all. The Lord made the lava lakes large because he knew the
liberals would need the room.

CN

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message ink.net...
[...]

John Cairns

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
Sticking to correct conservative principles will make most any
man a success.

So, what's your excuse?

John Cairns

CN