Alex McGruer

Default Leadership on club paddles

What level of skill does your club require to lead a day trip in
protected waters ? Distance 10 to 15 KM, reasonable take outs but not
necesseraly an exit to a road or any services.
Blankibr

Check out: http://www.cpakayaker.com/events/triporganizers.html

Brian Blankinship
Brian Nystrom

Our club has it's own Trip Leader training program. We require all trip
leaders to take it, then rate their skills and decide what level of trip
they can lead. We don't require any formal certifications (ACA/BCU). For
more information, go to www.nspn.org .

Alex McGruer wrote:
What level of skill does your club require to lead a day trip in
protected waters ? Distance 10 to 15 KM, reasonable take outs but not
necesseraly an exit to a road or any services.

Alex McGruer

Alex McGruer wrote:
What level of skill does your club require to lead a day trip in
protected waters ? Distance 10 to 15 KM, reasonable take outs but not
necesseraly an exit to a road or any services.

Thanks Guys. That is exactly the information I was looking for.