Default How can a single woman go sailing around the world ?

On Sep 18, 7:43 am, Larry wrote:
wrote :

I don't know who this Larry person is, but igorant is certainly part
of it .. his sign off is a lie .. depleted uranium is not even a bomb
let alone a dirty bomb .. I don't know what his gig is, but I do wish
that he would stop polluting the internet with lies.

Larry, if you are out there, show yourself and explain your
fascination with a bunch of con artists and their Beyond Treason DVD
which is really more treason in itself than the claims it makes which
are basically lies and mistruths. If you want to learn about Douglas
Lind Rokke, who is on this DVD or Leuren Moret who is also on the DVD,
go see what is posted in the Files Section of the Yahoo Group
DUStory. Then you will understand some of the liars behind this DVD
that Larry wants all of you to see .. wonder what his cut of the
profits is?

Roger Helbig

--
Search youtube for "DepletedUranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......

"Rhotel1" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 18, 7:43 am, Larry wrote:
wrote
:

[...]

Depleted uranium slugs litter Afganistan and Iraq, radiating away for the
next several thousand years. No, they are not a "bomb" in the conventional
sense -- but they are exceptionally "dirty."

On 19 Sep 2007 09:15:14 -0700, Rhotel1 wrote:

On Sep 18, 7:43 am, Larry wrote:
wrote :

I don't know who this Larry person is, but igorant is certainly part
of it .. his sign off is a lie .. depleted uranium is not even a bomb
let alone a dirty bomb ..

Roger Helbig

Would you settle for "slow bomb" if ingested or breathed in?
It's an emitter no doubt.

Brian W

Rhotel1 wrote:
On Sep 18, 7:43 am, Larry wrote:
wrote :

I don't know who this Larry person is, but igorant is certainly part
of it .. his sign off is a lie .. depleted uranium is not even a bomb
let alone a dirty bomb .. I don't know what his gig is, but I do wish
that he would stop polluting the internet with lies.

Perhaps you should look up what a "dirty bomb" actually is. The
explosive in a dirty bomb is merely the dispersal device, not the
destructive means. *That* is the radioactive debris that's scattered. In
that context, firing depleted uranium rounds all over the place is, in
essence, delivering a "dirty bomb".

And if you "don't know who this Larry person is", then you haven't been
around here much...

Keith Hughes

Rhotel1 wrote in news:1190174603.939627.12210
@y27g2000pre.googlegroups.com:

don't know who this Larry person is, but igorant is certainly part
of it .. his sign off is a lie .. depleted uranium is not even a bomb
let alone a dirty bomb .. I don't know what his gig is, but I do wish
that he would stop polluting the internet with lies.

Tell that to my neighbor who came back sterile and irradiated from
handling DU in Iraq. I'm sure he would love to hear your party line
about how Uranium 238 is perfectly safe to handle and makes no
radioactive dust when it penetrates armor and sets it on fire at several
thousand degrees, spreading a DU cloud that IS A DIRTY BOMB.

You've been listening to too much government bull**** from our Illiminati
masters....

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......

"KLC Lewis" wrote in
et:

Depleted uranium slugs litter Afganistan and Iraq, radiating away for
the next several thousand years. No, they are not a "bomb" in the
conventional sense -- but they are exceptionally "dirty."

Though it won't make any difference to any of us, or the Iraqi/Afghan
lukemia victims, the half life of U238 is over 4.5 Billion (with the B)
years.

Because he ****ed me off with his flag waving bull****, here's some more
fun sites Americans need to look at:
http://www.ccnr.org/decay_U238.html
As you can see, the first element U238 decays into is Thorium 234, a
GAMMA EMITTER and very dangerous for a few months. As there is no
shielding for Gamma rays you can transport to protect you, as the heavy
concentration of U238 continues to decay for Billions of years, Thorium
234 is constantly produced, as are the other elements below it during the
"harmless" decay process. To say this isn't dangerous is just plain
STUPID! Notice some of the decay elements are gasses, like Radon, the
government admits IS dangerous in tiny quantities coming out of your
radioactive house foundation to breathe by your kids.

Here's another interesting, informative website from Dr Rosalie Bertell.
Notice her concern about U238 DECAYING into much more dangerous isotopes,
gamma emitters.
http://www.ccnr.org/du_hague.html

"Natural uranium in soil is about 1 to 3 parts per million, whereas in
uranium ore it is about 1,000 times more concentrated, reaching about
0.05 to 0.2 percent of the total weight. Depleted uranium concentrate is
almost 100 percent uranium. More than 99 percent of both natural and
depleted uranium consists of the isotope U-238. One gram of pure U-238
has a specific activity of 12.4 kBq, which means there are 12,400 atomic
transformations every second, each of which releases an energetic alpha
particle. Uranium 238 has a half life of 4.51 E+9 (or 4.51 times 10 to
the 9thpower, equivalent to 4,510,000,000 years).

Each atomic transformation produces another radioactive chemical: first,
uranium 238 produces thorium 234, (which has a half life of 24.1 days),
then the thorium 234 decays to protactinium 234 (which has a half life of
6.75 hours), and then protactinium decays to uranium 234 (which has a
half life of 2.47E+5 or 247,000 years). The first two decay radioisotopes
together with the U 238 count for almost all of the radioactivity in the
depleted uranium. Even after an industrial process which separates out
the uranium 238 has taken place, it will continue to produce these other
radionuclides. Within 3 to 6 months they will all be present in
equilibrium balance. Therefore one must consider the array of
radionuclides, not just uranium 238, when trying to understand what
happened when veterans inhaled depleted uranium in the Gulf War."

All the scientists, technical and scientific papers from extensive
research, from prestigious institutions around the planet are all a bunch
of "conspiracy nuts", according to our poster friend, so pay no attention
to anything the scientific community may say on this subject and listen
only to the defense corporations, US Government propaganda bureaucrats,
Weapons bureaucrats and misinformation spewing out of the military. Wave
the flag and keep telling yourselves this is OK and won't have any effect
on your grandchildren breathing the SAME air. Worry, instead, about
"Global Warming" caused by the minute concentration of CO2, 90% of which
comes out of the seawater the boat is sailing in, not your diesel engine.

Why is all but 3% of the population so STUPID?!

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......
My statement stands on its merits....
9/11 was in INSIDE JOB....asshole!
Bob Bob is offline

On Sep 18, 2:41 am, wrote:
What is the best way for a single middle-aged woman
(who is inexperienced but willing to share the expenses)
to find a position as a crew on a sailboat and go sailing
around the world or at least to the Caribbean, Hawaii, etc ?

TIA
Jackie Sparrow

Craigs List.............................w4m NSA

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:22:32 GMT, "Dennis Pogson"
wrote:

It would appear that the guy had not realised we sailors sleep in "bags".

And there are some who do not, depends on the weather.

A hasty return to the port of departure, with my friend foaming at the
mouth, ensued!

This guy was expecting maid service and someone to tuck him in?