Keith Hughes Keith Hughes is offline

Default How can a single woman go sailing around the world ?

Rhotel1 wrote:
On Sep 18, 7:43 am, Larry wrote:
wrote :

I don't know who this Larry person is, but igorant is certainly part
of it .. his sign off is a lie .. depleted uranium is not even a bomb
let alone a dirty bomb .. I don't know what his gig is, but I do wish
that he would stop polluting the internet with lies.

Perhaps you should look up what a "dirty bomb" actually is. The
explosive in a dirty bomb is merely the dispersal device, not the
destructive means. *That* is the radioactive debris that's scattered. In
that context, firing depleted uranium rounds all over the place is, in
essence, delivering a "dirty bomb".

And if you "don't know who this Larry person is", then you haven't been
around here much...

Keith Hughes