posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.music.robbie-williams

Default I have been sailing around the world.

The trip actually began many years ago as I earned to sail and
developed a life-long love for going to sea. During my many off-shore
passages, racing and cruising, I began thinking about the dream of
sailing around the world. In 1994, I left Neah Bay for my attempt to be
the first French woman to accomplish a solo circumnavigation. Rigging
problems, lightning storm damage and time caused that voyage to be
aborted and the boat returned to San Fransisco for repairs.

When I left San Fransisco July 7, 1995, I chose a new route by first
sailing to Hawaii, Tahiti, then around Cape Horn to maximize the
currents and trade winds. I arrived in The Falkland Islands January 20,
1996 Two weeks later I departed The Falklands for Australia, but fell
ill and had to start again from The Falklands in April that same year.
By then it was too late in the season to sail 10,000 miles across the
Atlantic and Indian Oceans, so I sailed north to Mar del Plata,
Argentina where I arrived on April 6, 1996 and waited until Desember
1st to depart again for Australia.

I arrived in Hobart, Tasmania, on February 5, 1997, after spending 92
days at sea since leaving South America.I was dreaming abouty fish and
chicken.Real tiered of boxfood and vitamines. On March 20, I left
Tasmania headed for the last Great Cape south of New Zealand. I crossed
my outbound track some 500 miles south of Tahiti on April and on June
25, 1997 I arrived in Hilo, Hawaii, 625 days after leaving Hilo on
October 8, 1996.

i final arrived in Seattle, estimated to be mid-October. Guess what I
ate?

---

seehawk

See Hawk wrote:
[...]

I would ahve eaten the bugggestm rarest steak in town...congratulations
on completing your sailing goal. What is your vessel and how large?
What did you do for entertainment on those lonely times when there's not
much wind and not much sea? Did you make a website of your adventure?
posted to alt.sailing.asa,alt.music.robbie-williams
Joe Joe is offline

See Hawk wrote:
total **** snipped

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...05nZ-8fQ&hl=en

Joe

seehawk

"Joe" wrote See Hawk wrote:
total **** snipped

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...05nZ-8fQ&hl=en

Kewl, Joe! I'd a never guessed it. She had me fooled. I guess I'm as gullible as Katy. Duh!
Now, how can I block somebody who changes all the time?

Cheers,
Ellen

katy wrote:
See Hawk wrote:
[...]

Brand new "Open 60" single-handed racing yacht called Kingfisher.

What did you do for entertainment on those lonely times when there's not
much wind and not much sea? Did you make a website of your adventure?

I was reading books when the pilot was sailing.No lonly times since I
had to use my strenght and mind all the time to struggle trough ice and
storms in the open sea.
Evan when I was asleep I couldent realy sleep thinking about the dark
sea under me.

seahawk~~

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Joe" wrote See Hawk wrote:
total **** snipped

Kewl, Joe! I'd a never guessed it. She had me fooled. I guess I'm as gullible as Katy. Duh!
Now, how can I block somebody who changes all the time?

Cheers,
Ellen

You sure see goasts everywere. Must be difficult to seperate the trouth
from a lie.
Evan troll have their lifes .

seahawk~~

See Hawk wrote:
katy wrote:

See Hawk wrote:

[...]

So you're claiming to be the real Ellen MacArthur?

katy wrote:
See Hawk wrote:
katy wrote:

See Hawk wrote:

[...]

I love nature and its strenght, but if I am the real Elle....I would
never tell you.

seahawk aku JDA~

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 20th 05 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 5th 05 05:16 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 November 25th 04 05:19 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 13th 04 09:35 AM