Hoges in WA

Default Cruising World/Sailing World

Anyone know why the above websites are down/out/uncontactable.

Have been for a couple of days now?

--
Hoges in WA
Remove the zeds.

Hoges in WA

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
they are in Florida.

Anyone know why the above websites are down/out/uncontactable.

Have been for a couple of days now?

--
Hoges in WA
Remove the zeds.

that would make sense, but I thought the address was RI? I'll check one of
my old copies

--
Hoges in WA
Remove the zeds.

Peggie Hall

Hoges in WA wrote:

that would make sense, but I thought the address was RI? I'll check one of
my old copies

Editorial offices are in RI...subscription and website are outsourced to
services in FL.

--
Peggie
----------

Peggie Hall

It's back up, btw.

Peggie Hall wrote:
Hoges in WA wrote:

that would make sense, but I thought the address was RI? I'll check
one of
my old copies

Editorial offices are in RI...subscription and website are outsourced to
services in FL.

--
Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://69.20.93.241/store/customer/p...40&cat=&page=1
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327

H. Rosenthal

Although, both of these mags have been getting 'shallow' lately. And,
by the way, Canadian subscribers are discrimiated against beyond all
economic reason that I (and many) have dropped my subscriptions.
Maybe they need a shake up and were just too small a piece of the big
picture for anyone to care.

Peggie Hall wrote in message ...
It's back up, btw.

Peggie Hall wrote:
Hoges in WA wrote:

that would make sense, but I thought the address was RI? I'll check
one of
my old copies

Editorial offices are in RI...subscription and website are outsourced to
services in FL.

--
Peggie
----------
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://69.20.93.241/store/customer/p...40&cat=&page=1
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327

Gordon Wedman

I have to agree. We are getting shafted on the extra they charge "for
postage". I dropped my Sail subscription to save money. Others may follow.

m...

Peggie Hall wrote:
Hoges in WA wrote:

that would make sense, but I thought the address was RI? I'll check
one of
my old copies

Editorial offices are in RI...subscription and website are outsourced

services in FL.

--
Peggie
Peggie Hall
Other Sources of Aggravation and Odor"
http://69.20.93.241/store/customer/p...40&cat=&page=1
http://shop.sailboatowners.com/detai...=400&group=327

Need cruising funds? Rob O'Hern Cruising 0 July 22nd 04 08:17 AM
Need cruising funds? Rob O'Hern General 0 July 22nd 04 08:17 AM
Bush Resume Bobsprit ASA 21 September 14th 03 11:22 PM
(OT) And for the open minded clear thinkers Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 September 4th 03 06:42 PM
"Cruising World" magazines - past issues karlh General 0 July 2nd 03 04:51 PM