KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default How can a single woman go sailing around the world ?

"Rhotel1" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 18, 7:43 am, Larry wrote:
wrote
:

I don't know who this Larry person is, but igorant is certainly part
of it .. his sign off is a lie .. depleted uranium is not even a bomb
let alone a dirty bomb .. I don't know what his gig is, but I do wish
that he would stop polluting the internet with lies.

Larry, if you are out there, show yourself and explain your
fascination with a bunch of con artists and their Beyond Treason DVD
which is really more treason in itself than the claims it makes which
are basically lies and mistruths. If you want to learn about Douglas
Lind Rokke, who is on this DVD or Leuren Moret who is also on the DVD,
go see what is posted in the Files Section of the Yahoo Group
DUStory. Then you will understand some of the liars behind this DVD
that Larry wants all of you to see .. wonder what his cut of the
profits is?

Roger Helbig

--
Search youtube for "DepletedUranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......

Depleted uranium slugs litter Afganistan and Iraq, radiating away for the
next several thousand years. No, they are not a "bomb" in the conventional
sense -- but they are exceptionally "dirty."