posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default MarineMax service

Bruce wrote in
:

It took just about 5 minutes for the airplane to collapse on the
parking ramp and by the time the fire trucks arrived, probably 10
minutes after the fire started there was nothing recognizable as an
aircraft except for the engines and the landing gear struts.

Since the airplane I saw burn was sitting on the ramp and the ones
that hit the WTC would have been traveling at maybe 400 FPS, or more
I would expect the disintegration of the aircraft to have been much
worse in the WTC case.

That was another curious aspect at the Pentagon. I have one picture
taken after the roof collapsed and destroyed the 16' hole the plane fit
through. Right on the edge of where there was no fire from all that fuel
burning, sat a wooden chair. On top of the chair was a pile of papers
held down by a plastic 15" computer CRT monitor. Behind them, next to
them, were more wooden filing cabinets, the kind the Army uses made of
pine and painted OD green. Not a single piece of paper had a burned
edge. The plastic didn't melt. The wood wasn't even discolored from its
OD green paint. Explosions are too quick to burn them, I think....making
me agree this was more from a missle than from 9000 gallons of JP burning
everything around it, like at WTC. A missile also makes a 16' hole and
that white smoke from the only 5 frames Pentagon bureaucrats ever
released from the most secure building on the planet.

Show me the tapes....all the video cameras in all the hallways. Let me
watch the security camera from the gas station the FBI conficated MINUTES
after the event. Why are they hiding them? Why did they confiscate
every recording they could lay their hands on? It's just an airliner
crashing into a building, right? WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

Larry
--
Grade School Physics Factoid:
A building cannot freefall into its own footprint without
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

No - thermite wouldn't do it. Thermite's advantage is that the heat
has to be contained to reach temperature - like in welding rails or
specialized shapes. It thermite is exposed, the heat disappates and
the reaction disappears. I would think a welder would know that.

Next thing, "Truthers" will be claiming that WTC 7 and the the Towers
were brought down by tachyon beams routed through the deflector dish
of an Klingon War Bird who were hired by the Bush Administration so he
could have a pretext to go to war with Iraq.

Morons.

Never heard of shape charges?

As an aside, I find it interesting that you use as an epithet, a label for
those who simply want to know the truth. Yes, I am a "Truther." Does that
make you a "Liar"?

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Let's face it. The only way this could have happened would be total
collusion by the liberal party. Think that happened? Doubt it.

"Gordon" wrote in message
Let's face it. The only way this could have happened would be total
collusion by the liberal party. Think that happened? Doubt it.

Given the top-down management structure which prevades all aspects of our
governmental and corporate entities, very few people would actually have to
be "in on" any conspiracy. Most people were simply following orders,
blindly, as good pawns always do.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Gordon" wrote in message
Let's face it. The only way this could have happened would be total
collusion by the liberal party. Think that happened? Doubt it.

Given the top-down management structure which prevades all aspects of our
governmental and corporate entities, very few people would actually have
to be "in on" any conspiracy. Most people were simply following orders,
blindly, as good pawns always do.

"Pervades," of course, lest my typo should also become fodder for ad hominem
attacks.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

"Larry" wrote in message
WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

Nothing, it's all a conspiracy to keep the conspiracy nuts panties in a
twist. In your case it sure looks like the gov't is getting their money's
worth.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

"Bill Kearney" wkearney-99@hot-mail-com wrote in message
t...

"Larry" wrote in message
WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

Nothing, it's all a conspiracy to keep the conspiracy nuts panties in
twist. In your case it sure looks like the gov't is getting their
money's
worth.

It's a Bush/Cheney/Rove plot to keep the conspiracy nut jobs busy
investigating something other than Halliburton.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Larry" wrote in message
WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

Nothing, it's all a conspiracy to keep the conspiracy nuts panties in a
twist. In your case it sure looks like the gov't is getting their money's
worth.

Bill, everyone agrees that 9/11 was the result of a conspiracy; the only
question some of us have is just who the conspirators *were*.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
HK HK is offline

"Larry" wrote in message
WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

Nothing, it's all a conspiracy to keep the conspiracy nuts panties in a
twist. In your case it sure looks like the gov't is getting their money's
worth.

Bill, everyone agrees that 9/11 was the result of a conspiracy; the only
question some of us have is just who the conspirators *were*.

Where was Larry on 9-11, and who will verify it? :}
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

WTF? Is he drunk or is it just another spambot?

It's also untrue, but I could figure out, it's not what you
create a bidding war. A real hoot.

Especially the banh mi. You've got this boat seems priced a
little drug and alcohol problems, including those who support
others in this case, pictures referred to his business pretty
seriously.

Barbecuing and grilling. I would be tough to handle the boat is
more one of those freaking liberal professors.