posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
HK HK is offline

Default MarineMax service

Larry wrote:
Joe wrote in news:1180313826.566640.183070
@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Such retards think a demolition team wired the twin towers, flew
planes into them and tried to trick them into thinking it was a
terriorist attack so George Bush could invade Iraq. They think there
are 100's of Americans (that's how many it would take to plan and pull
off such a demolition) all keeping quiet about the mass murder of over
3000 fellow Americans. Not to mention the supposed missle flying into
the Pentagon and the crash in PA.

Around 3 weeks prior to the "attack", for the first time in their
history, the World Trade Center towers, including Building 7 you all seem
to forget so conveniently, were CLOSED for "network cable installations".
Many of the towers office inhabitants also reported hearing jackhammers
running on floors of the towers they knew were uninhabited for weeks
before the attack. The vacant floors and rental problems were more than
enough reason to want to destroy them. They were losing vast sums of
money from unrented floors....too expensive, even for New Yorkers.

Never before in the history of the towers were they ever closed up tight,
even when vast contractors were installing many cables in the past....

Your not curious why??

Also curious, Joe, is the very low number of Jewish funerals that took
place, as noted by several black organizations doing their own
investigations. There's a YouTube documentary about it, too. In a
building very heavily populated with Jewish businesses manned by Jewish
people, diamond merchants, banking, stock market firms, gold merchants,
aren't you even a little curious why on a single day so few of them came
to work to die with the rest of the people in the building? Were they
warned? Some day, we'll find out, I hope. The families of other
murdered people deserve to know, don't you think? (You can now call me
an antisemite for saying Jew on the internet. I don't care, one way or
the other.)

Larry

Yep, it's the Jew-hating, Crazy Larry of old, back to haunt us.
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On 27 May 2007 17:57:06 -0700, Joe wrote:

On May 27, 7:38 pm, David Scheidt wrote:
In rec.boats KLC Lewis wrote:

:Not for nothing, but the central support columnS (multiple) were not even
:touched by the planes.

The towers fell down due to fire damage, not because of the impacts.

You are wasting your breath David.

Such retards think a demolition team wired the twin towers, flew
planes into them and tried to trick them into thinking it was a
terriorist attack so George Bush could invade Iraq. They think there
are 100's of Americans (that's how many it would take to plan and pull
off such a demolition) all keeping quiet about the mass murder of over
3000 fellow Americans. Not to mention the supposed missle flying into
the Pentagon and the crash in PA.

They are pathetic and discrace the murder victims who died at the
hands of Ossama Bin Ladens AlQueida terriorists. They would rather
blame thier fellow Americans.

Joe

I wonder whether the Conspiracy Theorists have any concept of the size
and cost of the conspiracy they envision.

Example: Disregard for a moment the hundreds of actual participants in
the actual mining of the towers projected by the theorists.

I was in somebody's office waiting to make a presentation about two
years after the disaster, and glanced through an issue of one of the
Civil Engineering trade magazines that had a rather detailed account
of the study done on the towers to establish exactly why they fell
down. the study was made with the idea that possibly engineering codes
might need to be changed.

As I say, I only glanced through the issue but the findings seemed to
be that fires fueled by the airplanes being nearly full of fuel and at
least one of the towers had a large diesel tank for back-up generators
that also ruptured were the cause of failure to the steel and concrete
structure.

My point is that in addition to covering up the actual sabotage of the
towers envisioned by the Theorists the people responsible would have
to be controlling peer reviewed publications for years after the
event.

Given that the cover up of the "My Lai incident", which caused the
death of a relatively few people when viewed in the context of 9/11,
didn't work it is unrealistic to believe that the theorists
explanation is logical.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeatgmaildotcom)

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Mon, 28 May 2007 09:22:39 +0700, Bruce
wrote:

Given that the cover up of the "My Lai incident", which caused the
death of a relatively few people when viewed in the context of 9/11,
didn't work it is unrealistic to believe that the theorists
explanation is logical.

That's basically what makes all these conspiracy theories fall apart:
Not one credible conspirator ever comes to light.
Same with all the JFK conspiracy crap.
At least on that one lots of con men made some money selling books,
docus and movies to the dupes.
Remember that character who claimed to be Howard Hughes heir?
Said he gave Hughes a ride once, or lent him a dime for a phone call
when Howard's car had broke down, so old Howard left him his fortune.
When I saw that first pop up in the newspapers, I thought what a load
of bs. Visited my Dad that night and damned if he wasn't talking
about how lucky that guy was, and wishing he'd been the one to give
old Howard a ride or lend him a dime that night. LOL.
The 9/11 conspiracy bs is such bs I don't think much money can be
made.
No way Larry is gonna spend a dime on this stuff.
But anybody who would even bother downloading a movie taped
from under the shirt of somebody in the audience is suspect.
Imagine watching that crap, seeing a grainy movie that includes people
returning with their popcorn in the frame, and the occasional chest
hair flashing across the screen. Jesus H. Christ!
So you never know.

--Vic
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

HK wrote in
:

Yep, it's the Jew-hating, Crazy Larry of old, back to haunt us.

Anytime someone questions their Wall or genocide....**** happens.

Larry
--
Grade School Physics Factoid:
A building cannot freefall into its own footprint without
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Mon, 28 May 2007 05:14:42 +0000, Larry wrote:

HK wrote in
:

Yep, it's the Jew-hating, Crazy Larry of old, back to haunt us.

Anytime someone questions their Wall or genocide....**** happens.

Larry

Larry, I'm old enough that I watched the new reel films of the
liberation of some of the camps. I read the photo essays published in
the news magazines at the time the camps were liberated. Do you really
believe that all that stuff was faked?

Do you believe that the numerous WW-II "war criminal" trials were
faked? If it was all a conspiracy then why was the only rational
defense ever offered by the defendants "they ordered me"; "I was only
obeying orders"; "it wasn't me, it was somebody else". Nobody ever
offered, "it never happened" as a defense.

I believe that one of the burdens placed on the prosecution in all
western nations is to prove that a crime actually has been committed.
Yet, in none of the trials, that I have read about, has there been any
mention that the prosecution could not prove the crime had been
committed.

If you want to argue about numbers then you may have a viable argument
but to argue that a significant number of jews, as well as other Nazi
decreed undesirables, were not killed in the camps simply doesn't
stand on its own two feet unless you first offer proof that a
significant amount of the news published at the time was faked.

Bruce in Bangkok
(brucepaigeatgmaildotcom)

Bruce wrote:
[...]

Larry is psychotic, Bruce. Therefore, you are wasting your time
discussing reality with him.
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Sun, 27 May 2007 20:05:41 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"David Scheidt" wrote in message
In rec.boats KLC Lewis wrote:

:Not for nothing, but the central support columnS (multiple) were not even
:touched by the planes.

The towers fell down due to fire damage, not because of the impacts.

If you say so.

People like you are too stupid to live.

How ever have you managed to make it as long as you have?

In rec.boats KLC Lewis wrote:

:Not for nothing, but the central support columnS (multiple) were not
even
:touched by the planes.

The towers fell down due to fire damage, not because of the impacts.

If you say so.

People like you are too stupid to live.

How ever have you managed to make it as long as you have?

Just blind luck, apparently.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Sun, 27 May 2007 20:09:01 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

What about Building 7? Fire caused that one to fall down too?

Building 7 contained a command center for the City of New York as well
as a number of large data centers and trading floors. All of them had
stand by diesel generators and large amounts of stored diesel fuel.
The building interior caught fire from flaming debris when the north
tower came down. Eventually the stored diesel fuel caught fire also
which overwhelmed the steel skeletal structure.

wrote:

What about Building 7? Fire caused that one to fall down too?

Building 7 contained a command center for the City of New York as well
as a number of large data centers and trading floors. All of them had
stand by diesel generators and large amounts of stored diesel fuel.
The building interior caught fire from flaming debris when the north
tower came down. Eventually the stored diesel fuel caught fire also
which overwhelmed the steel skeletal structure.

Total BS!!!!!!!!
The truth is that Mars is experiencing global warming. Their seas are
overwhelming the continents and so they decided to test us with possible
conquest in mind. However, when they found out the mighty fighting demos
were in charge, they decided to leave before they got slapped down by a
wet noodle. Saved again!! Thank you Bill and Hilary!
They also got a copy of Gores book so they can go back and save Mars.
Yea Al!
They also heard about all John Edwards ambulance chasing and doctor
lawsuits and that really scared them! Yea JE!
And the final straw was a picture of the shrub and his vp!

Yeah, I'm kinda bored today.
Gordon