posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default MarineMax service

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 May 2007 20:09:01 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

What about Building 7? Fire caused that one to fall down too?

Building 7 contained a command center for the City of New York as well
as a number of large data centers and trading floors. All of them had
stand by diesel generators and large amounts of stored diesel fuel.
The building interior caught fire from flaming debris when the north
tower came down. Eventually the stored diesel fuel caught fire also
which overwhelmed the steel skeletal structure.

Diesel fuel burns at temperatures high enough to soften steel and cause
buildings to fall into their own footprints? From now on, I weld with
diesel.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Bruce wrote in
:

On Mon, 28 May 2007 05:14:42 +0000, Larry wrote:

HK wrote in
m:

Yep, it's the Jew-hating, Crazy Larry of old, back to haunt us.

Anytime someone questions their Wall or genocide....**** happens.

Larry

Larry, I'm old enough that I watched the new reel films of the
liberation of some of the camps. I read the photo essays published in
the news magazines at the time the camps were liberated. Do you really
believe that all that stuff was faked?

While this thread has nothing to do with WW2 and is about CURRENT ISRAELI
influence in my government, we always bring up The Holocaust. The WALL
is TODAY separating Palestinians from the land The State of Israeli wants
to separate them from. It has nothing to do with WW2, Nazis, Auchwitz,
which is used, always, to deflect attention away from starving
Palestinian children and Israeli genocide going on TODAY. The only thing
this has to do with the Jewish religion is the fact that Israel is an
APARTHEID state, which the world in all other places has said is an
abomination, itself. WW2 was a long time ago. My comments here are
about CURRENT EVENTS...9/11, Iraqi and Afghan wars, and the reason
America attacked Israel's enemies....not ours.

I believe that one of the burdens placed on the prosecution in all
western nations is to prove that a crime actually has been committed.
Yet, in none of the trials, that I have read about, has there been any
mention that the prosecution could not prove the crime had been
committed.

This paragraph wasn't aimed at current events, but I find it relevant to
this discussion. No prosecutions will take place over the events of 9/11
because NO INVESTIGATIONS WERE ALLOWED! Why? Why have all the
architectural investigators been repelled from inspecting the steel that
was so RUSHED AWAY and SCATTERED across the planet? What are they
hiding? Look at any of the investigations of the aftermath. We were in
a terrible hurry to dispose of all evidence of the towers, the pentagon,
the plane parts in Pennsylvania....so that no forensics could ever be
done on the parts that may reveal any kind of hanky-panky going on to
cause them. Why? What was their hurry? It was 4000F in the basement of
the towers. The firefighters' shoes melted! They certainly weren't
looking for survivors! Why the rush? Why couldn't we even let the
rubble COOL? Again, what were we HIDING? The civil and building
engineers begged them to let them figure out the REAL reason for the
collapses. They also were interested in why a huge commercial jet with
9000+ pounds of human body parts, huge loads of freight, seats, massive
jet engines, monsterous wheels and carriages, some with exotic metals
that take 6000F to melt them....could fit through a 16' hole in the
pentagon and simply VANISH! How did the wings fold up flat, then
vaporize? Why did it EXPLODE, not burn like thousands of gallons of jet
fuel does for DAYS AND DAYS in other jet plane crashes? Where'd the
plane go at the pentagon??

So, with all the evidence rushed off, some within minutes of the event by
government bureaucrats in long lines on the lawn of the Pentagon, there
can be no proper forensic investigations, no prosecutions, no trial by
our peers, NADA. Every other crime scene is secured to prevent
tampering, massive evidence collected and analyzed, THEN the site
removed. Why not the ones on 9/11?? What are they HIDING?....in that
big blue box the Air Force enlisted people hauled off under a blue tarp
at the Pentagon? Where'd it go??

Larry
--
Don't turn it into a Holocaust deflection. Watch the movies:
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Israeli+Wall

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
HK HK is offline

Larry wrote:

So, with all the evidence rushed off, some within minutes of the event by
government bureaucrats in long lines on the lawn of the Pentagon, there
can be no proper forensic investigations, no prosecutions, no trial by
our peers, NADA. Every other crime scene is secured to prevent
tampering, massive evidence collected and analyzed, THEN the site
removed. Why not the ones on 9/11?? What are they HIDING?....in that
big blue box the Air Force enlisted people hauled off under a blue tarp
at the Pentagon? Where'd it go??

Larry

The answer is obvious. Under that blue tarp are all the psychotropic
drugs you were supposed to be taking all these years to control your
mental illnesses.
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Mon, 28 May 2007 11:36:31 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

Diesel fuel burns at temperatures high enough to soften steel and cause
buildings to fall into their own footprints? From now on, I weld with
diesel.

You can believe what you want, and weld with it also, but diesel will
definitely burn hot enough to weaken steel. There have been numerous
incidents where tanker trucks have caught fire following an accident
and caused the structural collapse of a highway overpass.

On Mon, 28 May 2007 11:36:31 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

What about Building 7? Fire caused that one to fall down too?

Building 7 contained a command center for the City of New York as well
as a number of large data centers and trading floors. All of them had
stand by diesel generators and large amounts of stored diesel fuel.
The building interior caught fire from flaming debris when the north
tower came down. Eventually the stored diesel fuel caught fire also
which overwhelmed the steel skeletal structure.

Diesel fuel burns at temperatures high enough to soften steel and cause
buildings to fall into their own footprints? From now on, I weld with
diesel.

Assuming that you actually know how to weld and actually have a little
knowledge of metalurgy (which is highly suspect) then you should be
more than aware of exactly how high temperatures can get in enclosed
spaces when subjected to large volumes of heat generated by a large
volume of fuel. Ask a fire fighter sometime about how steel beams
bend when subjected to temperatures much lower than that produced by
diesel fuel. It's not a question of melting - it's a question of
weakening the steel - you aren't talking about hardened steel, but
mild steel. Once the heating and stress process starts, the failure
possibilities escalate exponentially.

As to welding, did you know that you can weld with gun powder? Of
course you didn't.

Nothing will stop the "Truthers" led by that illiterate moron Dylan
"Loose Brain" Avery whose only qualification engineering wise is the
fact that his knuckles don't drag on the ground when he walks.

Morons.

On Mon, 28 May 2007 20:14:09 GMT, Duke Nukem
wrote:

As to welding, did you know that you can weld with gun powder? Of
course you didn't.

Modern Marvels showed an episode on explosive welding a couple weeks
ago. Cool. Most every production welder I've known was probably dead
of lung cancer by age 60. I used to operate Linde 8-torch cutters at
IH tractor works. Would take a 2-week vacation fishing in Wisconsin
and still cough up black crap coming home. Lucky I only did that job
for 2 years.

--Vic

wrote:

Diesel fuel burns at temperatures high enough to soften steel and cause
buildings to fall into their own footprints? From now on, I weld with
diesel.

You can believe what you want, and weld with it also, but diesel will
definitely burn hot enough to weaken steel. There have been numerous
incidents where tanker trucks have caught fire following an accident
and caused the structural collapse of a highway overpass.

Hiway overpasses built of steel reinforced concrete, that is. Not exactly
the same thing is it?

"Duke Nukem" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 May 2007 11:36:31 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Dylan who?

I weld stick, mig, and tig, mild steels and stainless. Haven't gotten around
to aluminum yet. Why my welding should be "highly suspect" is beyond me,
other than as an ad hominem attack.

Isolated fires in three buildings would not be sufficient to utterly destroy
all three of those buildings, causing each and every one of them to collapse
in upon themselves in exactly the same way as with controlled demolition. It
had never happened before in the history of steel buildings, then suddenly
it happens three times in one day? Puh-leeeeese!

"Larry" wrote in message

[...]

We don't need no stinkin' investigations. We know what happened, because
Bush told us.

posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On Mon, 28 May 2007 18:09:08 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Larry" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

Ever hear the joke about the two morons talking to each other?

Neither moron knew what the other moron was talking about.

Morons.