posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Larry Larry is offline

Default MarineMax service

Bruce wrote in
:

It took just about 5 minutes for the airplane to collapse on the
parking ramp and by the time the fire trucks arrived, probably 10
minutes after the fire started there was nothing recognizable as an
aircraft except for the engines and the landing gear struts.

Since the airplane I saw burn was sitting on the ramp and the ones
that hit the WTC would have been traveling at maybe 400 FPS, or more
I would expect the disintegration of the aircraft to have been much
worse in the WTC case.

That was another curious aspect at the Pentagon. I have one picture
taken after the roof collapsed and destroyed the 16' hole the plane fit
through. Right on the edge of where there was no fire from all that fuel
burning, sat a wooden chair. On top of the chair was a pile of papers
held down by a plastic 15" computer CRT monitor. Behind them, next to
them, were more wooden filing cabinets, the kind the Army uses made of
pine and painted OD green. Not a single piece of paper had a burned
edge. The plastic didn't melt. The wood wasn't even discolored from its
OD green paint. Explosions are too quick to burn them, I think....making
me agree this was more from a missle than from 9000 gallons of JP burning
everything around it, like at WTC. A missile also makes a 16' hole and
that white smoke from the only 5 frames Pentagon bureaucrats ever
released from the most secure building on the planet.

Show me the tapes....all the video cameras in all the hallways. Let me
watch the security camera from the gas station the FBI conficated MINUTES
after the event. Why are they hiding them? Why did they confiscate
every recording they could lay their hands on? It's just an airliner
crashing into a building, right? WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

Larry
--
Grade School Physics Factoid:
A building cannot freefall into its own footprint without