posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default MarineMax service

No - thermite wouldn't do it. Thermite's advantage is that the heat
has to be contained to reach temperature - like in welding rails or
specialized shapes. It thermite is exposed, the heat disappates and
the reaction disappears. I would think a welder would know that.

Next thing, "Truthers" will be claiming that WTC 7 and the the Towers
were brought down by tachyon beams routed through the deflector dish
of an Klingon War Bird who were hired by the Bush Administration so he
could have a pretext to go to war with Iraq.

Morons.

Never heard of shape charges?

As an aside, I find it interesting that you use as an epithet, a label for
those who simply want to know the truth. Yes, I am a "Truther." Does that
make you a "Liar"?