Marley

Default Capt. KNEEL®

Well, seems Capt. KNEEL has now resorted to pretending to be other
people and posting under their names.

Folks, if a post sounds obnoxious, just check the header (view
header..the menu item differs depending on the newsgroup reader you use)

Capt. KNEEL usually posts from databasix.com.

So if somebody REALLY nice like Peggie Hall posts something you think
sounds obnoxious and out of character for a normal human being, it's
probably Capt. Kneel being a retard. Again

By the way KNEEL, wanna know what JAX thinks of you?h

http://206.131.241.61/ubb/ultimatebb...&t=008321&p=11

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Marley

Marley wrote:

Well, seems Capt. KNEEL has now resorted to pretending to be other
people and posting under their names.

Folks, if a post sounds obnoxious, just check the header (view
header..the menu item differs depending on the newsgroup reader you use)

Capt. KNEEL usually posts from databasix.com.

So if somebody REALLY nice like Peggie Hall posts something you think
sounds obnoxious and out of character for a normal human being, it's
probably Capt. Kneel being a retard. Again

By the way KNEEL, wanna know what JAX thinks of you?h

http://206.131.241.61/ubb/ultimatebb...&t=008321&p=11

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Jax says:

"neal is a homosexual. I am not. neal uses drugs. I do not. neal tells
you what boat he sails on. I do not."
Capt. Neal®

"Red Cloud©" wrote in message ...
Marley wrote in
:

Well, seems Capt. KNEEL has now resorted to pretending to be
other people and posting under their names.

Folks, if a post sounds obnoxious, just check the header (view
header..the menu item differs depending on the newsgroup
reader you use)

My posts generally sound obnoxious and kneel imitates my style
quite nicely. How can people tell when kneel forges me?

rusty redcloud

Why would anybody care. You're a putz!

CN

Capt. Neal®

"JAXAshby" wrote in message ...
Marley wrote in
:

Well, seems Capt. KNEEL has now resorted to pretending to be
other people and posting under their names.

Folks, if a post sounds obnoxious, just check the header (view
header..the menu item differs depending on the newsgroup
reader you use)

Capt. KNEEL usually posts from databasix.com.

So if somebody REALLY nice like Peggie Hall posts something
you think sounds obnoxious and out of character for a normal
human being, it's probably Capt. Kneel being a retard. Again

By the way KNEEL, wanna know what JAX thinks of you?h

http://206.131.241.61/ubb/ultimatebb...t_topic&f=1&t=
008321&p=11

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I don't recall giving you permission to reproduce my copyrighted
material. I suggest you cease and desist immediately, if not
before and sooner than that if possible... I would not want to
bother my lawyer with such an easily corrected matter.

--------------------

JAX, a bit of an adventurer
s/v KoHoNess, Guppy 2 meter, Third Rock Out

Shut up JAX and go back to your little private forum over
there at Latitudes and Attitudes where you don't have to
treat with my like who can make mincemeat out of any and
all your claptrap.

CN
Capt. Neal®

"Marley" wrote in message . ..

Well, seems Capt. KNEEL has now resorted to pretending to be other
people and posting under their names.

Folks, if a post sounds obnoxious, just check the header (view
header..the menu item differs depending on the newsgroup reader you use)

Capt. KNEEL usually posts from databasix.com.

So if somebody REALLY nice like Peggie Hall posts something you think
sounds obnoxious and out of character for a normal human being, it's
probably Capt. Kneel being a retard. Again

By the way KNEEL, wanna know what JAX thinks of you?h

http://206.131.241.61/ubb/ultimatebb...&t=008321&p=11

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

JAX missed his calling. He should have been a stand up comic!

CN

Jean Dufour

JAXAshby wrote:

I don't recall giving you permission to reproduce my copyrighted
material. I suggest you cease and desist immediately, if not
before and sooner than that if possible... I would not want to
bother my lawyer with such an easily corrected matter.

HA! LOL, linking to your post is not copyright infringement, nobody
copied your sick material, they only refered to your original post and
told where to find it. If posting a link to somewhere was copyright
infringement, the Attorney General wouldn't know where to start! And
IMHO, when you participate in a public forum, your declarations are
made public knowledge the same as if you said it in person in front of
an audience. From what I read, if there's something a lawyer would
find prosecutable in there, it's probably a case against you for
diffamation. (Not that I like the capt. Neal guy, just telling things
as they are.)

If you're really MENSA (and I kind of doubt it very much but note that
I met a lot of infatuated people who are MENSA), that only proves
there's a lot of different intelligences and yours is certainly not
legal. Being intelligent doesn't mean one can't be ignorant on many
topics nor be sick in his head. (See "A Beautifull Mind", if you
haven't already!)

ROTFLMAO JaxAss!

Jean

Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin

Jean, The message you replied to came from null.databasix.com so it isn't
really Jax, it's an impostor. I guess were all going to have to check
headers for a while until this pest goes away. My kill file is getting
bigger with all the aliases this annoyance is using.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada

"Jean Dufour" wrote in message
JAXAshby wrote:

[...]

Jean Dufour

Well, schizophrenia seems rampant! Then, the reference to "A beautifull
Mind" is still valid. Jax is not the most polite here so it seemed
believable. So if he didn't post that, he shouldn't feel targeted.

Is this guy replying to himself? Sick case of lack of medication!!!

Boat. Boat. Boat. Cruise. Cruise. Cruise. Back on topic! ;-)

Jean

Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin wrote:

Jean, The message you replied to came from null.databasix.com so it isn't
really Jax, it's an impostor. I guess were all going to have to check
headers for a while until this pest goes away. My kill file is getting
bigger with all the aliases this annoyance is using.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada
kenheaton AT ess wye dee DOT eastlink DOT ca

Roger Long

Boat. Boat. Boat. Cruise. Cruise. Cruise. Back on topic! ;-)

I've been following this invasion of the group with interest and
dismay. I think the best way to stay on topic is to maintain strict
silence on anything that isn't OT. Even a response like yours,
constructive as it is, simply feeds the trolls whose hobby is watching
the disruption and discussion and of what they have created.

This response of mine will be every bit as damaging as the one you
made but I've got to get it off my chest before I take the OT only
pledge and shut up about these creeps.

--

Roger Long

Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 6th 05 11:11 AM
Be Like Capt. Neal Lonny Bruce ASA 1 February 12th 05 03:00 PM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Kudos to Capt Neal Gilligan ASA 28 December 9th 04 08:12 PM
Capt. American at the bar.... Capt. Mooron ASA 1 July 22nd 03 10:15 PM