Roger Long

Boat. Boat. Boat. Cruise. Cruise. Cruise. Back on topic! ;-)

I've been following this invasion of the group with interest and
dismay. I think the best way to stay on topic is to maintain strict
silence on anything that isn't OT. Even a response like yours,
constructive as it is, simply feeds the trolls whose hobby is watching
the disruption and discussion and of what they have created.

This response of mine will be every bit as damaging as the one you
made but I've got to get it off my chest before I take the OT only
pledge and shut up about these creeps.

--

Roger Long