Jean Dufour

Well, schizophrenia seems rampant! Then, the reference to "A beautifull
Mind" is still valid. Jax is not the most polite here so it seemed
believable. So if he didn't post that, he shouldn't feel targeted.

Is this guy replying to himself? Sick case of lack of medication!!!

Boat. Boat. Boat. Cruise. Cruise. Cruise. Back on topic! ;-)

Jean

Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin wrote:

Jean, The message you replied to came from null.databasix.com so it isn't
really Jax, it's an impostor. I guess were all going to have to check
headers for a while until this pest goes away. My kill file is getting
bigger with all the aliases this annoyance is using.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada