Lonny Bruce

Default Be Like Capt. Neal

A skilled licenced sea captain wanted to become like Capt. Neal, so he
visited a doctor to find out how to go about this. "Well" said the doctor,
"this is a very delicate operation and there is a lot that can go wrong. I
will have to remove half your brain". "That's OK" said the skilled licenced
sea captain. "I've always wanted to be like Capt. Neal and I'm prepared to
take the risk".

The operation went ahead but the skilled licenced sea captain woke to find a
look of horror on the face of the doctor. "I'm so terribly sorry!!" the
doctor said. "Instead of removing half the brain, I've taken the whole brain
out". The patient replied, "No worries, mate!!"

Lonny
--
Enjoy my new sailing web site
http://sail247.com

Scott Vernon

HP just announced the HAL10000 computer and is displaying it at the
computer show. Anyone who cares to, can walk right up and carry on a
conversation with the machine. So the first person steps up and the
HAL10000 says, "Good Morning I'm a HAL10000 computer, if you will tell
me your IQ, we can have a conversation."

Well, the guy responds, "I have an IQ of 160." So the HAL10000 says,
"Very well, let's discuss Einsteinium tensor mechanics in close
proximity to a singularity event horizon." And so they did.

Later, another guy walks up and exclaims, "My IQ is 110." So the
HAL10000 says, "Very well, let's discuss the working of the internal
combustion engine." And so they did.

Finally, this third guy walks up and says, "My IQ is 65." So the
HAL10000 replies, "G'day mate."

"Lonny Bruce" wrote in message
[...]

Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 8th 05 12:35 AM
Kudos to Capt Neal Gilligan ASA 28 December 9th 04 09:12 PM
I'm much better than Capt Neal! Bobsprit ASA 27 November 4th 03 11:36 PM
Capt. Neal is even on Bob's Sailing Links page Simple Simon ASA 13 October 20th 03 02:19 AM
Is Capt Neal doomed? Semolina Pilcher ASA 5 September 13th 03 02:47 AM