Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin

Jean, The message you replied to came from null.databasix.com so it isn't
really Jax, it's an impostor. I guess were all going to have to check
headers for a while until this pest goes away. My kill file is getting
bigger with all the aliases this annoyance is using.
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada

"Jean Dufour" wrote in message
JAXAshby wrote:

I don't recall giving you permission to reproduce my copyrighted
material. I suggest you cease and desist immediately, if not
before and sooner than that if possible... I would not want to
bother my lawyer with such an easily corrected matter.

HA! LOL, linking to your post is not copyright infringement, nobody
copied your sick material, they only refered to your original post and
told where to find it. If posting a link to somewhere was copyright
infringement, the Attorney General wouldn't know where to start! And
IMHO, when you participate in a public forum, your declarations are
made public knowledge the same as if you said it in person in front of
an audience. From what I read, if there's something a lawyer would
find prosecutable in there, it's probably a case against you for
diffamation. (Not that I like the capt. Neal guy, just telling things
as they are.)

If you're really MENSA (and I kind of doubt it very much but note that
I met a lot of infatuated people who are MENSA), that only proves
there's a lot of different intelligences and yours is certainly not
legal. Being intelligent doesn't mean one can't be ignorant on many
topics nor be sick in his head. (See "A Beautifull Mind", if you
haven't already!)

ROTFLMAO JaxAss!

Jean