Capt. NealŪ

"JAXAshby" wrote in message ...
Marley wrote in
:

Well, seems Capt. KNEEL has now resorted to pretending to be
other people and posting under their names.

Folks, if a post sounds obnoxious, just check the header (view
header..the menu item differs depending on the newsgroup
reader you use)

Capt. KNEEL usually posts from databasix.com.

So if somebody REALLY nice like Peggie Hall posts something
you think sounds obnoxious and out of character for a normal
human being, it's probably Capt. Kneel being a retard. Again

By the way KNEEL, wanna know what JAX thinks of you?h

http://206.131.241.61/ubb/ultimatebb...t_topic&f=1&t=
008321&p=11

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I don't recall giving you permission to reproduce my copyrighted
material. I suggest you cease and desist immediately, if not
before and sooner than that if possible... I would not want to
bother my lawyer with such an easily corrected matter.

JAX, a bit of an adventurer
s/v KoHoNess, Guppy 2 meter, Third Rock Out

Shut up JAX and go back to your little private forum over
there at Latitudes and Attitudes where you don't have to
treat with my like who can make mincemeat out of any and
all your claptrap.

CN