Marley

Marley wrote:

Well, seems Capt. KNEEL has now resorted to pretending to be other
people and posting under their names.

Folks, if a post sounds obnoxious, just check the header (view
header..the menu item differs depending on the newsgroup reader you use)

Capt. KNEEL usually posts from databasix.com.

So if somebody REALLY nice like Peggie Hall posts something you think
sounds obnoxious and out of character for a normal human being, it's
probably Capt. Kneel being a retard. Again

By the way KNEEL, wanna know what JAX thinks of you?h

http://206.131.241.61/ubb/ultimatebb...&t=008321&p=11

Bwahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Jax says:

"neal is a homosexual. I am not. neal uses drugs. I do not. neal tells
you what boat he sails on. I do not."