Default Rec Request: Old El Paso Salsa

I'm in an country where I can't get my hands on Old El Paso
Salsa. I depend on this stuff to some extent, as I use it
in combination with greek yoghurt for my afternoon dip with
corn chips and, of course, with beer.

I've searched the obvious "top secret" sites but no Old El Paso Salsa,
although some had the enchilada sauce.

Anyone know how to replicate this?

Thanks
Hoges in WA
(for those with way-better record keeping systems than I have,
yes I did ask this same question about 7 years ago but I didn't
get an answer then)

On 14/08/2012 6:31 PM, injipoint wrote:
I'm in an country where I can't get my hands on Old El Paso
Salsa. I depend on this stuff to some extent, as I use it
in combination with greek yoghurt for my afternoon dip with
corn chips and, of course, with beer.

I've searched the obvious "top secret" sites but no Old El Paso Salsa,
although some had the enchilada sauce.

Anyone know how to replicate this?

Thanks
Hoges in WA
(for those with way-better record keeping systems than I have,
yes I did ask this same question about 7 years ago but I didn't
get an answer then)

Yep, new glasses needed for sure. Wrong group. Should have
been rec.food.cooking

Or maybe it's the Sagres? Anyway, I pressed the wrong buttons.

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:31:36 +0100, injipoint
wrote:

I'm in an country where I can't get my hands on Old El Paso
Salsa. I depend on this stuff to some extent, as I use it
in combination with greek yoghurt for my afternoon dip with
corn chips and, of course, with beer.

I've searched the obvious "top secret" sites but no Old El Paso Salsa,
although some had the enchilada sauce.

Anyone know how to replicate this?

===

"Char grilled capsicum and tomato blended with the Mexico's favourite
spices in a chunky salsa."

http://www.oldelpaso.com.au/products...a-300g/46.aspx

or

http://vespawoolf.hubpages.com/hub/T...n-Salsa-Recipe

wrote:

I'm in an country where I can't get my hands on Old El Paso
Salsa. I depend on this stuff to some extent, as I use it
in combination with greek yoghurt for my afternoon dip with
corn chips and, of course, with beer.

I've searched the obvious "top secret" sites but no Old El Paso Salsa,
although some had the enchilada sauce.

Anyone know how to replicate this?

===

"Char grilled capsicum and tomato blended with the Mexico's favourite
spices in a chunky salsa."

http://www.oldelpaso.com.au/products...a-300g/46.aspx

or

http://vespawoolf.hubpages.com/hub/T...n-Salsa-Recipe

Second one looks good. Thanks.

wrote:

I'm in an country where I can't get my hands on Old El Paso
Salsa. I depend on this stuff to some extent, as I use it
in combination with greek yoghurt for my afternoon dip with
corn chips and, of course, with beer.

I've searched the obvious "top secret" sites but no Old El Paso Salsa,
although some had the enchilada sauce.

Anyone know how to replicate this?

===

"Char grilled capsicum and tomato blended with the Mexico's favourite
spices in a chunky salsa."

http://www.oldelpaso.com.au/products...a-300g/46.aspx

or

http://vespawoolf.hubpages.com/hub/T...n-Salsa-Recipe

Second one looks good. Thanks.

Made some last night. Tastes as good as it looks

Hoges

wrote:

I'm in an country where I can't get my hands on Old El Paso
Salsa. I depend on this stuff to some extent, as I use it
in combination with greek yoghurt for my afternoon dip with
corn chips and, of course, with beer.

I've searched the obvious "top secret" sites but no Old El Paso Salsa,
although some had the enchilada sauce.

Anyone know how to replicate this?

===

"Char grilled capsicum and tomato blended with the Mexico's favourite
spices in a chunky salsa."

http://www.oldelpaso.com.au/products...a-300g/46.aspx

or

http://vespawoolf.hubpages.com/hub/T...n-Salsa-Recipe

Second one looks good. Thanks.

Made some last night. Tastes as good as it looks

===

Glad to hear it.

There's nothing like fresh made salsa.

Illegals leaving poop all over El Paso walt tonne General 3 June 8th 11 03:02 AM
El Paso? rjc General 2 September 25th 04 02:32 AM
FAST-TRACK of RENAME uk.rec.boats.power to uk.rec.boats.motor Charles Lindsey as Deputy Control UK Power Boats 1 January 5th 04 10:41 PM
RFD: RENAME uk.rec.boats.power to uk.rec.boats.motor Nick Smeltzer UK Power Boats 26 December 22nd 03 09:58 PM
Sea Kayaking in El Paso? Blankibr Touring 5 December 6th 03 05:53 AM