posted to chi.general,rec.boats,misc.rural,seattle.politics,tx.guns

Default Illegals leaving poop all over El Paso

On Jun 4, 11:07*pm, Hisler wrote:
http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/20...eaving-feces-a...

KTSM

It's disgusting, unsanitary and it's going to leave you shaking your
head. Migrant workers have turned a Downtown El Paso alley into a
gigantic toilet.

Human urine stains the walls and feces is piled up in an alley that's
just blocks away from the Convention Center and other tourist hotspots.

Dirty, filthy, beaner scum.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/ The Occidental Observer

posted to chi.general,rec.boats,misc.rural,seattle.politics,tx.guns

Default Kluxer leaving poop all over newsgroups

In article
,
walt (The Racist) tonne wrote:

On Jun 4, 11:07*pm, Hisler wrote:
http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/20...eaving-feces-a...

KTSM

It's disgusting, unsanitary and it's going to leave you shaking your
head. Migrant workers have turned a Downtown El Paso alley into a
gigantic toilet.

It's interesting that walt (The Racist) tonne can tell the difference
between a gringo turd, and a Mexican turd. I guess we all need hobbies.

Apparently, El Paso needs more public toilets.

People of color didn't send our jobs overseas. People of color didn't
crash Wall Street. People of color didn't start the Middle East Wars.
White Guys in Suits did.

We need to be clear that racism is a working class issue. Racism
benefits the wealthy and powerful. For centuries, racism has been used
to generate incredible profits through the perpetuation of ³job ghettos²
and differential wage levels and working conditions.

Racism is also a way for employers to attack our solidarity as workers.
As long as we allow racism to exist in our workplaces, we will face our
enemies divided and weakened.

walt (The Racist) tonne is just another boss's "sock puppet", whose
intent is keeping their boots on the necks of all workers.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2009/03/year-without-mexican
It all began with the whir and flicker of helicopters on May 12, 2008,
an incongruous sound in a tiny Iowa town tucked amid cornfields.

http://www.grist.org/article/food-fa...ns-to-take-our
-jobs
Farmworkers dare Americans to ŒTake Our Jobs!¹

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/fl...danger-to-food
-supply-706787.html
Florida growers warn of danger to food supply

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/bu...tml?ex=1270353
600&en=78c87ac4641dc383&ei=5090&partner=kmarx
Illegal Immigrants Are Bolstering Social Security With Billion$

Dirty, filthy, racist scum.
http://www.theoccidentalrascist.net/ The Occidental Racist

--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/.../michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 14:56:08 -0700, Barack Hussein Bohica wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 10:57:46 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
walt (The Racist) tonne wrote:

On Jun 4, 11:07*pm, Hisler wrote:
[...]

Illegal immigrants are boycotting Arizona by the thousands, showing
their outrage with Arizona 's controversial new SB-1070 law by moving
elsewhere.

In the small town of Guadalupe , AZ, south of Phoenix , Manuel Renaldo
is one of those who is punishing Arizona by leaving. As he loaded his
stolen car with his stolen belongings and family of ten, Renaldo told
this reporter through an interpreter "It's a matter of principle; I
refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal!"

The effects of the exodus are being felt by Arizona retailers, who are
reporting dwindling sales of beer, spray paint, and ammunition. Also
hit hard are the state’s hospitals, which have reported a dramatic
decline in births and emergency room visits.

LOL!

Life's a bitch when you enforce the law.

On Jun 7, 7:55*pm, John H wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 14:56:08 -0700, Barack Hussein Bohica wrote:

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 10:57:46 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
walt (The Racist) tonne wrote:

On Jun 4, 11:07*pm, Hisler wrote:
[...]

Life's a bitch when you enforce the law.- Hide quoted text -

So says rec.boats resident Racist, and 78% female.

Illegals in Canada Gordon Cruising 8 October 1st 10 12:51 AM
Why the illegals must go! Ted General 0 April 21st 07 01:10 PM
El Paso? rjc General 2 September 25th 04 02:32 AM
Sea Kayaking in El Paso? Blankibr Touring 5 December 6th 03 05:53 AM
Rewarding illegals Shrub's Stub ASA 2 September 6th 03 07:26 AM