Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to soc.men,rec.boats,soc.veterans,misc.transport.trucking,talk.environment
Ted Ted is offline

Default Why the illegals must go!

On Apr 21, 4:15 am, GeorgeWashingtonAdmirer
wrote:
Why the illegals must go!

April 19, 2007
by William Gheen
President, Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC)www.alipac.us

Today, Americans face an unprecedented illegal immigration crisis
facilitated by multi-billion dollar drug and human importing cartels as
well as corporations which are inducing the invasion by aiding and abetting
illegal aliens and using their influence on the Executive Branch and
elections to paralyze existing immigration laws supported by over 80% of
the American citizenry.

These events are not random and chaotic. Massive illegal immigration is the
result of non-enforcement and under-enforcement of our existing immigration
laws.

Supporters of illegal aliens love to claim that our immigration system is
broken. The system is not broken. Elite financial and political business
interests who could care less about the death and devastation they are
causing Americans have sabotaged the system. Their profits continue to rise
as they send the rest of America spiraling downward on a path to anarchy
and Third World quality-of-life conditions.

By using their influence to suspend our existing laws, these globalist
special interests have deprived all Americans of political representation
as well as their votes, their voice, and a functioning Republic for which
our flag stands.

When the laws of the American people - debated and voted on by their
duly-elected Congressional Representatives and signed into law by the
President - go intentionally under-enforced by the Executive Branch, all of
the principles, sovereignty, and self-governance of Americans are derailed.
The will of the American public, the existing laws, the US Constitution,
and the borders of our great nation are perceived as market hindrances to
the global elite. We the people of America are perceived as peasants and
subjects beneath the power of their influence.

The American public has spoken through our lawmakers and in numerous polls.
A super majority of Americans want our existing laws enforced, those
responsible for illegal immigration fined and/or imprisoned, the borders
secured, and illegal aliens deported from the United States for many years
or permanently. These fact remain, despite several politicized polls which
attempt to manufacture consent and make you believe such views represent a
minority.

The truth is that most Americans want the illegal aliens to return to the
nations of which they are citizens. The rallying cry is: "Illegals Go
Home!"

We could easily list 101 reasons why Americans are upset about illegal
immigration. Most are concerned about the 4,000+ preventable deaths of
Americans by the criminal acts of illegal aliens on our soil each year. No
corporate propaganda will change the fact that most Americans do not want
to surrender or capitulate to the lawless masses rushing into our nation.

No poll or politicized source is needed to prove this point because the
decision is based upon our nation's successful history and basic common
sense. The answer is based on something that every judge, lawmaker, and
even street thug knows. The penalties must outweigh the benefits if you
want to deter any action.

It is common sense and common practice in America that for any law to be a
deterrent, two important factors are in play. First, the laws must be
enforced, and second, the penalties for any crime must exceed the benefits
to those breaking the law.

It is truly amazing that we find ourselves as a nation having to explain
these basic foundations of law to corporations and politicians in the year
2007 despite their existence since the dawn of civilization! Can you
imagine what would happen in America if the penalty for robbing a bank was
that you had to return half of the money you stole if, and only if, you
were apprehended for the crime? What if the penalty for car theft was
paying a $2,000 fine if you were caught with the stolen vehicle?

The answers are clear. Within a month, you would not have a bank open in
America and you would not be able to keep a car worth more than $2,000 in
your driveway for more than a week. How many millions of people would
quickly take up the careers of bank robber and car thief once the rewards
for the crime were higher than the penalty?

If American businesses and homes left their windows and doors unlocked each
night and robbers were merely removed by police when detected - only to try
again the next night - what do you think would happen? If big, global
businesses practiced the same non-enforcement of security similar to the
lack of border security and lack of immigration enforcement they have
facilitated for Americans, they would be out of business in a matter of
days or weeks. If they left their doors unlocked at night and just pushed
people back to the street, America would quickly descend into such chaos
and anarchy that we would be unable to sustain a population of 300 million.
Our population would take a hit similar to the impact of the Black Plague
on Europe, and we would quickly enter a new dark age.

Since illegal aliens can never afford to compensate Americans for what they
have taken, they must go. We do not need to go door to door looking for
illegals to deport in America. Attrition through enforcement works. Illegal
aliens are leaving the states of Georgia and Pennsylvania in droves, not
because they are enforcing the laws but because they have simply announced
they plan to start!

Unfortunately, the current state of affairs in America has illegals
flooding in by the millions each year and many law-abiding Americans
fleeing the states of California and Texas and many towns and cities in
search of more safety and security. Many Americans are on the run and
finding few places left to run to.

The illegal aliens are sending a clear message on the streets of Los
Angeles and other major urban centers. They are saying: "This is our land.
White, black, and legal Hispanics get out!"

This is great news for the housing and real estate markets, Wal-Mart, and
McDonalds. They are growing the economy using rapid population growth. This
is great news for big corporations and bad news for Americans.

Attrition through enforcement will work. In fact, if President George Bush
were to announce on national television that America would begin securing
our borders and enforcing our existing laws in one month, so many illegal
aliens would leave America that Mexico would have to set up refuge
stations!

Another important reason that the illegal aliens must leave for the long
term is that they'll return to their home communities with a message for
their neighbors that their ill-gotten gains did not pay off in America.
This is the only thing that will stop, or slow, the flow. Deporting illegal
aliens and sending them packing is the only real way we can put a stop to
this crisis.

The politicians in DC are very aware that Americans want the illegal aliens
to go. That is why their latest Scamnesty legislation includes a
"touchback" provision. Under these laws, the illegal aliens can hop across
the Mexican or Canadian borders where special "Ellis Island" stations are
set up for them to pay a fine, receive new documentation and be back in the
US within days or hours.

The lunatics advocating this plan are counting on Americans to be so stupid
and so gullible that they can say, "Look, the illegals left and walked back
in legally. Problem solved!" They are eager to pretend to accommodate the
American desires for the illegals to leave while quickly returning their
slave labor force to our nation.

They know that Americans want illegals to leave and get behind a long line
of legal immigrants waiting to enter the US, including millions of people
who have been waiting 5-10 years. These politicians and the illegal aliens
need to be shown the way to the back of the line. The back of the line is
back in the country in which they are citizens, 5-10 years down the road
behind all of the talented and law-abiding people who respect our laws.

If these traitorous corporations and politicians succeed in setting up
these Ellis Island stations for "Operation Touchback," the revered symbol
of Ellis Island will take on a new meaning that Americans see with contempt
and resentment. Ellis Island will become a name associated with the
horrendous betrayal of free Americans and the deathblow to the American
Republic. This is a symbol of America's surrender and the subjugation of
all her people.

If we allow the politicians in DC to sign off on the many Guest Worker,
Temporary Worker, Path to Citizenship, Amnesty, Scamnesty bills written by
the US Chamber of Commerce, then no wall with an army on top of it will
stop the next 20 million from crashing down on our country. We will have
signaled that America is weak and will capitulate and accommodate. Already,
the word is out in Central and South America that they can come and stay.
Each time President Bush has opened his mouth about such programs, the US
Border Patrol reports massive spikes in illegal crossings.

Since there is literally no end to the stream of illegals who want to be in
America, this will be the end of America as we have known it and as history
has praised it.

In the past, when America has cracked down on illegal immigration and the
American people have signaled they want the immigration brakes applied, the
policies have worked. New laws written near the turn of the 20th century
greatly reduced the amount of immigration into America. When Presidents
Franklin Roosevelt and Dwight Eisenhower launched large deportation
campaigns in the 1950s and 1930s, illegal immigration slowed to minuscule
levels as a result.

Whether you agree or disagree with the decisions of the past, these
policies were part of the successful formula that have led America to
become the most opulent and successful civilization in human history.

While some argue that these enforcement measures were racist and that some
American citizens of different races were improperly deported at the time,
we now have the technology and methodology in place to assure that American
citizens and legal immigrants are not improperly affected by our
immigration enforcement efforts.

The difference in 2007 is that the globalist corporations that have
hijacked the American government want to stop the American citizenry from
applying the brakes this time. They have taken away our ability to
determine who can enter our nation and our ability to stop armed and
unarmed invasions as granted by the US Constitution.

To take away the self-governance of Americans is to kill the very thing
that has made us such a great and successful nation.

In a time of crisis like this, we must stand firm on the principles that
have made America an attractive and great nation. We must stand firm on the
rule of law. The law must be applied equally to big corporations and
illegal aliens alike lest we all become slaves subject to the plans of
masters instead of a free and empowered citizenry.

Illegal aliens and corporations must endure penalties for their illegal,
deadly, and destructive actions that exceed the benefits they gain from
their illegal activities.

The hour is late and it is time for Americans to stand up and say with one
voice...

No Amnesty! No Guest Worker! Secure our borders and enforce the existing
laws! Restore the American Republic!

The illegals must go.

Illegals go home!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...ticle&sid=2098
PLEASE EMAIL THESE LINKS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW:

"The Illegal-Alien Crime Wave" by Heather MacDonaldwww.City-Journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html

http://www.PredatoryAliens.comwww.Im...a lAliens.org
See the COLOSSAL costs of illegal aliens to the American taxpayer:www.ImmigrationCounters.com
"Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada"
("For The Race everything, for those outside The Race nothing")

-- Motto of MEChA, one of the nation's largest publically-funded
organizations with cells on high school and college campuses across the USA
(Note: Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez says he "used to be" a member)
"How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico"
By John Dillinhttp://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

Excerpt:

"General Eisenhower ... quoted a report in The New York Times,
highlighting one paragraph that said: 'The rise in illegal border-crossing
by Mexican 'wetbacks' to a current rate of more than
1,000,000 cases a year has been accompanied by a curious relaxation
in ethical standards extending all the way from the farmer-exploiters
of this contraband labor to the highest levels of the Federal
Government ..."

"Herbert Brownell Jr., Eisenhower's first attorney general, said the
president had a sense of urgency about illegal immigration when he took
office.

"America 'was faced with a breakdown in law enforcement on a very large
scale,' Mr. Brownell said. 'When I say large scale, I mean hundreds of
thousands were coming in from Mexico [every year] without restraint.'"
Just two of MANY American cops murdered by illegals:www.DeputyDavidMarch.comwww.KrisEggle.org

"Unfortunately, the majority of illegal aliens who are here are engaged in
criminal activity. Identity theft, use of fraudulent Social Security
numbers and green cards, tax evasion, driving without licenses represent
some of the crimes that are engaged in by the majority of illegal aliens on
a daily basis merely to maintain and hide their illegal status. In
addition, violent crime and drug distribution and possession is also
prevalent among illegal aliens. Over 25% of today's federal prison
population are illegal aliens. In some areas of the country, 12% of
felonies, 25% of burglaries and 34% of thefts are committed by illegal
aliens."

-- Testimony of District Attorney John M. Morganelli before the House
Subcommittee on Immigration, Border, Security and Claims [Note: 99% of
warrants for murder in Los Angeles, California -- the USA's 2nd
most-populous city -- are for illegal aliens]

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
men."
-- Samuel Adams

""All great truths begin as heresies."

-- Former Democrat Governor of Colorado Richard Lamm, official of
Defend Colorado Now, a movement opposed to illegal immigration
and public services for illegal aliens

As the social and environmental crisis caused by illegal aliens grows
the politicians in Washington DC pander to the
cheap labor lobby within the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.

ted