posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.boats

Default If Republicans lose the House, it will mean amnesty for 30,000,000 Illegals.

"MURS radios" wrote in message
ups.com...
The Traitorous Senate and President Bush are primed to pass an amnesty
bill... the ONLY thing that has been saving US has been The House of
Representatives. If the Republicans lose control of the House, it
seems that there will be nothing stopping a Democrat-controlled house
from quickly granting amnesty to 30,000,000 Illegal Aliens...
hopefully, any such bill could be repealed, BEFORE the first illegals
are granted citizenship (I think there will be a 5 year waiting period,
or something like that, before they are given automatic citizenship).

These small congressional elections amount to THE MOST IMPORTANT VOTES
in the history of our great nation. We can NOT simply hand control of
our nation over to a group of people with no respect for our nation, or
laws.

I could give a RAT'S ASS if the Republicans lose the Senate or the
Presidency, as these seats of government are already controlled by
TRAITORS... but, we can NOT afford for the republicans to lose the
HOUSE!

- Stewart
San Diego Minuteman

Agreed.

Fred

posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.boats

They were going to be prosecuted or arrested or something? That's like
saying I'm going to get amnesty for all the times I've gone over the
speed limit on the interstate. I should care? Nothing changes for the
30 million that are already here one way or another. No bill gets
passed, they are still here and go on going sending their kids to
school and using social and medical services anyway. There is no
solution that involves sending the 30 million back where they came
from. It just ain't going to happen. There might be a solution that
controls what happens from now on.

fred wrote:
[...]

please don't crosspost to rec.boats

posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.boats

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...
please don't crosspost to rec.boats

Apparently that privelege is reserved for you, eh?

Candace wrote:
"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...
please don't crosspost to rec.boats

Apparently that privelege is reserved for you, eh?

??????

Some screwup from one of the other groups on the long list is dumping
political crap into the rec.boats NG.

When I assert the "privilege" of dumping political crap into the group
you normally frequent, you will have a case. For now, you don't.

jamesgangnc wrote:
They were going to be prosecuted or arrested or something? That's like
saying I'm going to get amnesty for all the times I've gone over the
speed limit on the interstate. I should care? Nothing changes for the
30 million that are already here one way or another. No bill gets
passed, they are still here and go on going sending their kids to
school and using social and medical services anyway. There is no
solution that involves sending the 30 million back where they came
from. It just ain't going to happen. There might be a solution that
controls what happens from now on.

Right now in CA the fruit crops are rotting on the trees because there
isn't enough pickers.

posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.boats

..

posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.boats

please don't crosspost to rec.boats

posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.driving,rec.boats

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...
please don't crosspost to rec.boats

Why don't you call your group what it is, rec.yachts?
Talk about elitists.

Thumper

Republican myths basskisser General 0 June 30th 04 05:37 PM
DESIGNING PORTAL CREATION DATABASE SHOPPING CART ANIMAT Ad-Aero General 0 May 19th 04 02:10 AM
( OT ) The great escape Jim General 0 March 11th 04 05:12 AM