Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default PING Larry

Are you in North Carolina or South Carolina?

Anywhere near Crosby's Fish and Shrimp Co? - I just happen to be
looking at it on Anthony Bourdain.

Anyways, that's a side issue.

The US Consulate just gave us 5 year visas and we're within 4 weeks of
leaving for Florida. Will probably be up in your neck of the woods by
about June.

I think I'll lose newsgroup access when I cut off the landline here
unless I can find out how to do it on the road.

Can you email me with how to find you? (z's off)

Hoges in WA

Ping Larry Garland Gray Cruising 0 April 26th 09 11:04 PM
Ping Larry (yet again) Herodotus Cruising 1 May 30th 08 06:28 AM
PING Larry: Way OT Red Cruising 4 September 19th 07 08:43 PM
Ping ... Larry Don White Cruising 2 May 8th 07 07:18 PM
Ping: Larry Vic Smith Cruising 2 April 12th 07 12:01 PM