Default Ping ... Larry

I guess Canadian snowbirds better be careful what coins they carry when
heading your way for some R & R.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americ...adian.coin.ap/

Don White wrote:
I guess Canadian snowbirds better be careful what coins they carry when
heading your way for some R & R.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americ...adian.coin.ap/

SSSSHHHHHH! SHUT UP eh! Dammit!!!! Big MOUTH!!!! It does have "nanotechnology". Now we're
going to have to kill you eh...

"Don White" wrote in news:46406f95$0$4049
:

I guess Canadian snowbirds better be careful what coins they carry when
heading your way for some R & R.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/americ...adian.coin.ap/

Yeah, it was in our local newspaper, today, in Charleston. Really funny!

I'd better be careful! There's both a transmitter Looney and a
transmitter Twoney in my wallet! I'd better get rid of them before going
to the airport or air force base!

Stupid asses....

I'd like to have one of those special Twoneys with the red flowers. I
guess the hole in the middle is a loop antenna....(c;

One of my friends in the Navy did a tour at the White House
Communications Office as a spook/snoop that preceded the Prez around
looking for bugs/mics in his hotel rooms, etc. Pretty neat duty! You
never knew where he was because it would have given the bad guys notice
of where POTUS was going to be next. He simply disappeared at regular
intervals. I sold my soul and silence, cheap. All he had to do was send
me a ball cap for my collection to keep me quiet...(c; I have one from
the white house and W's Texas ranch, too. I also collected a few from
Iraq, Kuwait, etc., during his tour. Looks great in my Navy ball cap
collection....from as far back as ball caps were issued.

Larry
--
This spammer called my cellphone:
First American Payment

Ping Larry - Circuit Breakers Peter Hendra Electronics 23 May 13th 07 04:17 PM
Ping Larry - re Aaron Russo doco Peter Hendra Cruising 1 May 7th 07 02:14 AM
Ping Larry: Sintered Bronze Peter Hendra Cruising 63 May 1st 07 08:18 PM
Ping: Larry Vic Smith Cruising 2 April 12th 07 12:01 PM
Ping: Larry Peter Hendra Cruising 2 April 2nd 07 11:18 PM