Default Ping: Larry

Larry,
This article from the current New Scientist may be of interest to you.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...n-funding.html

cheers
Peter Hendra

Peter Hendra wrote in
:

Larry,
This article from the current New Scientist may be of interest to you.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...ants-10m-space
weapon-funding.html

cheers
Peter Hendra

Thanks. I think New Scientist is one of the magazines regularly posted to
alt.binaries.e-book.technical, sometimes en masse by years.

Militarizing space is a great way for the Illuminati to threaten the rest
of us. It's all part of the terror plans. Have you researched HAARP and
the other ionospheric heaters hell bent on screwing up our ion shield?

Larry

--

Doesn't HAARP cause hellacious global warming? Sure, blame it all on CO2 --
meanwhile, turn the ionosphere into a magnifying glass to toast us little

Larry wrote.... Peter Hendra Cruising 26 March 11th 07 09:38 PM
ping Larry MMC Cruising 16 March 9th 06 04:40 AM
Ping..........ping.................ping........... *JimH* General 0 October 30th 05 09:33 PM
power vs sail O:P\) Cruising 36 March 18th 04 02:27 AM