Red Red is offline

Default PING Larry: Way OT

Hey Larry,
I read on here a few times that you repair old organs. Was wondering
if you, or anyone you know *restores* old organs? I have a circa 1850's
(we think) bellows organ that was being restored when the owner died. I
aquired it, and since I have no time anymore for those pursuits I need
to find it a good home. The wood cabinet is beautiful and has some
carved pieces. I have no pics of it yet, and my camera is on vacation
right now. If you are interested or know anyone who would lovingly
restore this piece, let me know. Thanks
Red

Red wrote in :

Hey Larry,
I read on here a few times that you repair old organs. Was wondering
if you, or anyone you know *restores* old organs? I have a circa 1850's
(we think) bellows organ that was being restored when the owner died. I
aquired it, and since I have no time anymore for those pursuits I need
to find it a good home. The wood cabinet is beautiful and has some
carved pieces. I have no pics of it yet, and my camera is on vacation
right now. If you are interested or know anyone who would lovingly
restore this piece, let me know. Thanks
Red

Ebay....It's like magic for your garage!

It wouldn't be there 3 days....They love antiques, even those that don't
work.

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......
Red Red is offline

Ebay....It's like magic for your garage!

Larry,
I just thought I'd ask and offer it to you or anyone you knew first to
be sure it goes to a good home. Didn't really want to hassle with ebay,
but it looks like it'll have to be. Thanks
Red

Red wrote in :

Ebay....It's like magic for your garage!

Larry,
I just thought I'd ask and offer it to you or anyone you knew first to
be sure it goes to a good home. Didn't really want to hassle with ebay,
but it looks like it'll have to be. Thanks
Red

Have you advertised it in the local newspaper or on Craigslist for free?

http://www.craigslist.org/

Great place to put a local ad...I sell on it all the time. No drain like
Ebay.

Larry
--
Search youtube for "Depleted Uranium"
The ultimate dirty bomb......
Red Red is offline

Not such a good neighborhood here to advertise locally. Even though some
serious people would more than likely come, the bad element is also very
likely to show in force here - they use local ads to find their way into
homes for robbery. Craig's list I just looked into, maybe going to give
that a shot. Thanks Larry
Red

ping...Larry Don White Cruising 2 September 7th 07 07:54 PM
PING: Larry [email protected] Electronics 3 June 22nd 07 12:57 AM
ping: Larry krj Cruising 2 June 13th 07 02:48 PM
Ping ... Larry Don White Cruising 2 May 8th 07 07:18 PM
ping Larry MMC Cruising 16 March 9th 06 04:40 AM