krj krj is offline

Default ping: Larry

Larry,
Your vegie oil idea has been discovered. Just saw a piece on the Today
Show about the CEO of Carl's Jr. hamburger joints in Arizona converting
all his trucks to run on fry oil.

Just saw this!

http://hardware.slashdot.org/article...38213&from=rss

"The News and Observer reports on an Charlotte, NC driver who has been fined
$1000 for not paying a fuel tax when he fills his tank with vegetable oil.
Perhaps the funniest quote is this one: '"With the high cost of fuel right
now, the department does recognize that a lot of people are looking for
relief," said Reggie Little, assistant director of the motor fuel taxes
division. "We're not here to hurt the small guy, we're just trying to make
sure that the playing field is level."' Sure, since the field is so plainly
tilted against Arab oil interests."

wrote in
:

Just saw this!

http://hardware.slashdot.org/article...38213&from=rss

"The News and Observer reports on an Charlotte, NC driver who has been
fined $1000 for not paying a fuel tax when he fills his tank with
vegetable oil. Perhaps the funniest quote is this one: '"With the high
cost of fuel right now, the department does recognize that a lot of
people are looking for relief," said Reggie Little, assistant director
of the motor fuel taxes division. "We're not here to hurt the small
guy, we're just trying to make sure that the playing field is level."'
Sure, since the field is so plainly tilted against Arab oil
interests."

Hmm...Wish they'd arrest me. I'm looking for another government hack to
trash. Those tax bureaucrats better look more closely at their own laws.
The taxes are on PETROLEUM PRODUCTS from OIL. They're not on wood,
vegetable oil, coal, electricity, or pedal-your-ass-to-work....YET.

They'll find a way. I hope the consumer burns their little asses...(c;

A guy was hauling a 40 gallon old hot water tank out to the street for
trash pickup on trash day. Two building inspector bureaucrats looking
for more victims spotted him and arrested him for doing plumbing work
without a license in the City of Virginia Beach. They jailed him as the
bond judge had already gone home, compounding their problems. The guy's
lawyer wanted, initially, to get him out, but after a private
conversation they left him in jail all weekend until bond court, Monday.

They read him the laws as he stood smiling and paid his bond. Court date
came and he showed up as ordered to answer the charges. Cities love
their cut of your plumbing bill so this is very important to them.
Finally, the judge asked him whos hot water tank he was changing and how
much he was being paid to change it. "It was my hot water heater, your
honor. My wife told me to change it because it was leaking, but she
wouldn't pay me." Case dismissed.

His attorney had already filed several civil actions against the City of
VA Beach, the idiot bureaucrats and cops that falsely arrested him for a
miriad of charges because of his treatment. The city settled out of
court for a few hundred thousand dollars because of the public spectacle
created that ruined him and his business, a pet shop in Norfolk.

Arrest me for vegetable oil fuel. MAKE MY DAY!

Larry
--
http://www.spp.gov/
The end of the USA and its Constitution....RIP