Mark Borgerson Mark Borgerson is offline

Default PING Larry

In article ,
says...

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:26:29 +0800, Hoges in WA
wrote:

Hoges in WA (soon to be Hoges in Fla!!)

The weather in Fla is a *lot* better than the weather in WA, although
WA certainly has some great scenery. Let me know if you get to the Ft
Myers area in SWFL.

LOL! I think you're mixing up weather and climate. The heaviest
rain I ever got drenched by was during a thunderstorm in Tampa Bay.
Then there's those weather systems with names!

At least in Washington, the rain only comes down at inch-per-day
rates, not inch-per hour rates. (of course, it may rain for
5 to 10 days straight.)

Are you sailing all the way around through Panama?

Mark Borgerson