Default Cannibal

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 14:48:12 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 10:26:08 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snippage

Reasonable? LOL! Girl, you've got a lot to learn . . .

I meant that you seemed pretty reasonable!!

So, tell me something I don't already know. lol

Jessica, Joe is one of those lubberly, wannabe-type sailors about whom I
refer when saying some are fearful to really sail so they attempt to load
up
a boat with "all the lubberly contraptions" like washer/dryer combos so
they
can feel comfortable because they are addicted to the land and the sailing
life is anathema to them.

Joe's erstwhile boat, "Red Cloud" was prematurely abandoned in a cold
front
in the Gulf of Mexico and he and his rank amateur crew were airlifted off
by
the Coast Guard and his boat was abandoned to her own devices and
eventually
sunk. Joe is a little chicken, IMO. Certainly is no sailor. If his skills
were 1/10th as big as his mouth he might amount to something. As it stands
now he's a disgrace. Why, the moron doesn't even know the proper sized
American flag to fly and he flies it in the wrong place. Nothing screams
incompetence like disrespect for one's flag.

Bummer that he lost his boat... Did they make him pay for his airlift?
Seems like things would be a lot better if people paid for their
mistakes... or at least had to make some kind of partial payment. It
might cut down on the nonsense.

Right you are. People are way to quick to pull the epirb switch because
there is no charge for a rescue operation. No charge for the rescued, at
least. Just another taxpayer-funded operation. It used to be sailors had
pride and would not abandon a boat until they had to step up into the life
raft from it. Nowadays people sprain an ankle or get a little seasick and
they call the Coast Guard. It's deplorable and unseamanlike.

Eprib... right, that's the emergency beacon. I guess in a big storm or
you get run over or something. Seems like people should just be a bit
more self-reliant. I mean if you're not prepared for what you're going
to do, why do it? Just to be stupid??? If I go to a bar in a bad
neighborhood, I get what I deserve, so what's so different than going
out in a storm in a crappy boat with no skills.

Can you believe it... I had this flag on the back of my bike seat and
it got torn off by some jerk as I rode by. That happened last
summer... right on the beach run. Fortunately, there was a bike cop
following behind me (didn't realize he was there for 1/2 mile, but he
didn't bust me for speeding - yeah, they have speed limits for bikes
on the beach run), so he made him give it back or go to jail. The pole
was all bent up, so now it doesn't work.

Probably some flag-burning liberal creep. Those communist creeps hate the
flag. So, a bike cop was following you for 1/2 mile? Cops in California must
be in better shape than they are around here. Hell, around here if they
can't drive a car they can hardly move all - their bellies are so big. So,
you must have been wearing a bikini for that cop to follow you so far? LOL.
Too bad about the flag pole. A bent pole is no laughing matter. snicker

I'm fricken sick of the city here. Everything is the momma state. The
cops are in good shape... the ones who are riding anyway. He was
actually pretty nice, then of course, asked for my number... I don't
think so.

I was just wearing shorts and a long-sleeve top. I don't usually wear
the bikini when riding... too much exposure for the sun. Also, there's
the unbent pole danger. lol

Wilbur Hubbard

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Eprib... right, that's the emergency beacon. I guess in a big storm or
you get run over or something. Seems like people should just be a bit
more self-reliant. I mean if you're not prepared for what you're going
to do, why do it? Just to be stupid??? If I go to a bar in a bad
neighborhood, I get what I deserve, so what's so different than going
out in a storm in a crappy boat with no skills.

EXACTLY!!! But, you know how liberals are - none of them believe in the
concept of actions and consequences. If they are beset with problems NEVER
do they ascribe a cause to them. They just go along thinking some crap such
as, "Why do I get all the bad luck." Some of them are incapable of learning
as they never relate a consequence from an action. Duh! Dive in an empty
pool and break your neck. A liberal will blame some person for not keeping
the pool full. That's why I can't stand a liberal - they cause then entire
world to slide into ineptitude. All their problems and stupidity is foisted
off on everybody else - even those of us perceptive enough to understand
action/consequence.

snip

I'm fricken sick of the city here. Everything is the momma state. The
cops are in good shape... the ones who are riding anyway. He was
actually pretty nice, then of course, asked for my number... I don't
think so.

I was just wearing shorts and a long-sleeve top. I don't usually wear
the bikini when riding... too much exposure for the sun. Also, there's
the unbent pole danger. lol

ROFLOL! True story. There was a Miami cop who got kicked off the force
because he would do traffic stops and write a ticket which he then offered
to tear up if the offender would give him oral sex. (Both men and women - I
guess he was bi.) There ARE cops out there who abuse their power and
authority.

Big Brother is definitely here. Nanny state, momma state etc. are all real
these days. Oh, and don't fear the sun. People need sun so their skin can
produce lots of vitamin D which is necessary for just about every bodily
function and even mental health. If one avoids the midday sun and enjoys the
early morning and late afternoon sun, this skin cancer hyped-up crap is
nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, women (one out of nine of them these days) need to worry
more about breast cancer than skin cancer. Here's a clue. Stop with the
underarm anti-perspirants and deodorants. It is my learned opinion that the
rise in breast cancer is directly due to this underarm
deodarant/anti-perspirant fetish.

Imagine the chemicals soaked into the skin day in and day out right near the
breasts. No wonder breast cancer is ten times higher today than it was 100
years ago before people started slathering and spraying chemicals under
their arms (Yes, even men are at higher risk today for breast cancer). A
twice daily wash with soap and water is adequate to deodarize the underarm
and will not be a health risk. Besides, if a man is offended by a little
natural pheremones from the underarm he's not worth a woman's time anyhow.
You're an athlete, or so you said, so you know that fresh underarm sweat
doesn't smell bad. It only starts to smell bad hours later if the oils it
contains remain and become the home for bacteria. What's with this
anti-perspirant crap anyhow that stops a natural and necessary body
function. Can that be good for a body? NOT!

Wilbur Hubbard

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:50:08 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
snip

[...]

I see this all the time. People are suppose to build to proper
standards, which makes sense, but as long as that happens, why hassle
someone over some minor bs? I'm not their fricken mother! It's just
about money. Sorry. On a rant. To address your point, yeah, seems like
there are 15 liberals per sq. ft. around here.

snip

I'm fricken sick of the city here. Everything is the momma state. The
cops are in good shape... the ones who are riding anyway. He was
actually pretty nice, then of course, asked for my number... I don't
think so.

I was just wearing shorts and a long-sleeve top. I don't usually wear
the bikini when riding... too much exposure for the sun. Also, there's
the unbent pole danger. lol

ROFLOL! True story. There was a Miami cop who got kicked off the force
because he would do traffic stops and write a ticket which he then offered
to tear up if the offender would give him oral sex. (Both men and women - I
guess he was bi.) There ARE cops out there who abuse their power and
authority.

Eww... that's gross.

Big Brother is definitely here. Nanny state, momma state etc. are all real
these days. Oh, and don't fear the sun. People need sun so their skin can
produce lots of vitamin D which is necessary for just about every bodily
function and even mental health. If one avoids the midday sun and enjoys the
early morning and late afternoon sun, this skin cancer hyped-up crap is
nothing to worry about.

I'm not worried... I just burn really easily... very fair skin. I'm
not pale during the summer, but I'm don't tan well.

On the other hand, women (one out of nine of them these days) need to worry
more about breast cancer than skin cancer. Here's a clue. Stop with the
underarm anti-perspirants and deodorants. It is my learned opinion that the
rise in breast cancer is directly due to this underarm
deodarant/anti-perspirant fetish.

I try to use natural products vs. that commercial stuff whenever
possible.

Imagine the chemicals soaked into the skin day in and day out right near the
breasts. No wonder breast cancer is ten times higher today than it was 100
years ago before people started slathering and spraying chemicals under
their arms (Yes, even men are at higher risk today for breast cancer). A
twice daily wash with soap and water is adequate to deodarize the underarm
and will not be a health risk. Besides, if a man is offended by a little
natural pheremones from the underarm he's not worth a woman's time anyhow.
You're an athlete, or so you said, so you know that fresh underarm sweat
doesn't smell bad. It only starts to smell bad hours later if the oils it
contains remain and become the home for bacteria. What's with this
anti-perspirant crap anyhow that stops a natural and necessary body
function. Can that be good for a body? NOT!

I'm not so concerned with smell/odor as staining the clothes I have to
wear. It's a tradeoff I guess. Fortunately, there's very little
instance of cancer in my family. Just my uncle (throat), but he smoked
like a smoke stack.

"Jessica B" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:50:08 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

I see this all the time. People are suppose to build to proper
standards, which makes sense, but as long as that happens, why hassle
someone over some minor bs? I'm not their fricken mother! It's just
about money. Sorry. On a rant. To address your point, yeah, seems like
there are 15 liberals per sq. ft. around here.

Considering your occupation, you must have it hammered into you day in and
day out how most people these days suffer from a lack of morals and ethics.
Doing a professional/competent job they can be proud of seems to be the last
thing on their minds. Cutting corners and producing a low quality product
doesn't seem to bother them. It's just another example of the degradation
that is liberal thinking.

snip

Big Brother is definitely here. Nanny state, momma state etc. are all real
these days. Oh, and don't fear the sun. People need sun so their skin can
produce lots of vitamin D which is necessary for just about every bodily
function and even mental health. If one avoids the midday sun and enjoys
the
early morning and late afternoon sun, this skin cancer hyped-up crap is
nothing to worry about.

I'm not worried... I just burn really easily... very fair skin. I'm
not pale during the summer, but I'm don't tan well.

Burning is the worst thing for the skin so you're wise to avoid it.

On the other hand, women (one out of nine of them these days) need to
worry
more about breast cancer than skin cancer. Here's a clue. Stop with the
underarm anti-perspirants and deodorants. It is my learned opinion that
the
rise in breast cancer is directly due to this underarm
deodarant/anti-perspirant fetish.

I try to use natural products vs. that commercial stuff whenever
possible.

:-)

snip

I'm not so concerned with smell/odor as staining the clothes I have to
wear. It's a tradeoff I guess. Fortunately, there's very little
instance of cancer in my family. Just my uncle (throat), but he smoked
like a smoke stack.

Is it plain, natural sweat that stains or is it a combination of sweat and
deodorants that stain?

Smoking IS gross! People who are addicted to smoking are so pathetic. I just
want to smack them and yell, "WAKE UP!"

Wilbur Hubbard

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:53:36 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:50:08 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

I see this all the time. People are suppose to build to proper
standards, which makes sense, but as long as that happens, why hassle
someone over some minor bs? I'm not their fricken mother! It's just
about money. Sorry. On a rant. To address your point, yeah, seems like
there are 15 liberals per sq. ft. around here.

Considering your occupation, you must have it hammered into you day in and
day out how most people these days suffer from a lack of morals and ethics.

snipped

Wilbur Hubbard

And you certainly should know - Willie-the great Walmart Thief. did
you suffer from the Great Booze Bust? Have a head, did you?

Cheers,

Bruce

"Bruce" wrote in message
news snip

And you certainly should know - Willie-the great Walmart Thief.

Urban legend. Returning defective storage batteries for warranty exchange is
not theft.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:17:17 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
news snip

And you certainly should know - Willie-the great Walmart Thief.

Urban legend. Returning defective storage batteries for warranty exchange is
not theft.

Wilbur Hubbard

Nope. Referring your Internet posted, detailed, instructions about
stealing a bottle of booze from Walmart....

You have a very selective memory.

Cheers,

Bruce

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:17:17 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message
news snip

And you certainly should know - Willie-the great Walmart Thief.

Urban legend. Returning defective storage batteries for warranty exchange is
not theft.

Wilbur Hubbard

What's wrong with a warranty exchange?? I don't get it. Wal-Mart is
pretty good about taking stuff back.. Home Depot took back cabinet I
bought that basically fell apart. All I needed was the receipt.

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:53:36 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Jessica B" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:50:08 -0500, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

snip

I see this all the time. People are suppose to build to proper
standards, which makes sense, but as long as that happens, why hassle
someone over some minor bs? I'm not their fricken mother! It's just
about money. Sorry. On a rant. To address your point, yeah, seems like
there are 15 liberals per sq. ft. around here.

Considering your occupation, you must have it hammered into you day in and
day out how most people these days suffer from a lack of morals and ethics.
Doing a professional/competent job they can be proud of seems to be the last
thing on their minds. Cutting corners and producing a low quality product
doesn't seem to bother them. It's just another example of the degradation
that is liberal thinking.

Yeah, on some level I long for more of the commercial inspection. Some
of those rough and tough construction guys really know their stuff.
It's mostly them keeping the paperwork straight that's the biggest
problem. I'm not an engineer, so it's someone else's ultimate
responsibility to make sure the building doesn't fall down.

snip

[...]

If it's a simple fabric like cotton (and you wash your clothes
regularly), then it won't stain from a little sweat... it just doesn't
look very pleasant. I mean if it's really hot out, well, that's
life... everyone is sweating, but I don't want to go around with dark
rings around the underarms of my dress or shirt!

Smoking IS gross! People who are addicted to smoking are so pathetic. I just
want to smack them and yell, "WAKE UP!"

It's this me, me, me crap I think. They look so "cool" when actually
they look like morons. How can you not think it's going to hurt you to
breathe in all that crap (I mean LA air) and on top of that breathe in
all cig smoke. Blech..

"Jessica B" wrote in message
snip

Yeah, on some level I long for more of the commercial inspection. Some
of those rough and tough construction guys really know their stuff.
It's mostly them keeping the paperwork straight that's the biggest
problem. I'm not an engineer, so it's someone else's ultimate
responsibility to make sure the building doesn't fall down.

Way too much red tape to be sure and it shouldn't be up to the construction
worker to have to deal with that crap. Let the foremen and the office staff
handle it. But, even so, with with govt-run workers comp, every time a
worker gets some sort of injury that needs medical attention it's off to a
drug testing facility for the poor chap. Are the bosses held to the same
standards? Hell no, they aren't. Freaking hypocrites.

snip

Is it plain, natural sweat that stains or is it a combination of sweat and
deodorants that stain?

If it's a simple fabric like cotton (and you wash your clothes
regularly), then it won't stain from a little sweat... it just doesn't
look very pleasant. I mean if it's really hot out, well, that's
life... everyone is sweating, but I don't want to go around with dark
rings around the underarms of my dress or shirt!

Considering the work you do, you shouldn't worry about a little honest sweat
when you're out in the hot sun. If you go from a hot, dirty work place back
to the office, you should be given the opportunity to shower and change
clothes when you get back to the office setting.

Smoking IS gross! People who are addicted to smoking are so pathetic. I
just
want to smack them and yell, "WAKE UP!"

It's this me, me, me crap I think. They look so "cool" when actually
they look like morons. How can you not think it's going to hurt you to
breathe in all that crap (I mean LA air) and on top of that breathe in
all cig smoke. Blech..

LOL! Morons, indeed. Do you remember the ad campaign where they had various
animals smoking cigarettes and how stupid the animals looked doing it.
Smokers don't realize it but they look even MORE stupid considering they
claim to be more intelligent than dumb animals. I hope you don't stay too
long where you must breathe dirty air 24/7. It will shorten your life for
sure. I hope to live a long time because the air I'm breathing is pretty
darned clean. That's one of the reasons I object so much to filthy diesel
exhaust and the jerks who are addicted to diesels. I value very highly my
health and the clean air I have set myself up to breath. When some jerk
comes along and cause me to breath their pollution I become highly offended
by their oafishness.

You might be able to find an inspectors job here in the Florida Keys with
the water company. They have several inspectors and have job openings from
time to time. Perhaps you should put in an application if and when you get
really sick of California.

http://www.fkaa.com/

Wilbur Hubbard